or Connect

Posts by Jessimaca

Lilac~  I have read that it's best to avoid antihistamines when TTC because they dry up fluids (kind of the opposite effect of expectorant).  Not so sure after conception, but I feel like I may have read somewhere that they have to be avoided in pregnancy?  Maybe other women on here will know more...  I'm right there with ya on the AF complaints!!!  I can't believe how much I forgot what terrible cramps are like   A lot of my clients at work are having their babies...
Sorry to hear that Pitch, I was hopeful for you too .  I don't know if it ever gets easier-- it always feels disappointing to me too. 
I'm so sorry for everything your going through-- all of you ladies that have posted .  I just started on this journey and I come to these forums for support and advice and it's such a wonderful, supportive community.  It's so great to have a place to vent these feelings when in daily life it seems there is no support.  The questions posed here are questions I contemplate often...  I work in the maternal child health field and I am surrounded by pregnant women and new...
Thanks for the warm welcome!
My post was held and it said because I'm new here-- is that weird-- it hasn't done that before?
So, I have a general charting question-- pretty new to it.  My first month was last month of charting and I'm doing it this month (my 4 month TTC).  Anyway, my temp was pretty low through my AF-- is that typical?  (I have no idea if there even is a "typical.")  Now my AF just finished and it's back to what it was around before my O last month.  I had to discard one day because it went way up (I think because I had a couple drinks and I also pulled a back muscle and had...
I had an really "interesting" experience at work the other day that I just need to share with people that will understand.  I was chatting with a co-worker about how I'm starting to take my temps, etc and this woman who sits in the cubicle next to her just started to chime in.  She said "I'm an expert on that, I did it forever."  I tried to just continue on talking to my co-worker (who's been TTC for just under a year I believe) and she was asking me how it worked.  I'm...
 Lilac- Thanks for including me on the new thread!  I'm actually 32, wouldn't mind staying 31 though .  I misunderstood what you wrote before-- so, you have been off birth control for the last 3 months-- we have a lot in common!  I was on mine on and off for years because of my horrible cramps!  And, I forgot how awful they can be and my DH was also shocked!  I just started my chart on FF-- no idea what I'm doing really, but I'll keep reading and learning as I have...
Well, on to next month.  My temp dropped yesterday, stayed the same today and got my AF .  I'm going to start using FF so I can ask all you ladies for help when I can't figure out what the heck is going on !    Lilac--  We've also been TTC #1 since April!  We are on the journey together!  Can you explain more about the birth control cycles?  This is all very new to me...  Also, my cycles have been really weird since I came off my birth control-- weird for me anyway. ...
Lilac-- I find the temping therapuetic as well!  I was actually surprised by how much I enjoy it.  But, I like to over-analyze everything   Bootsvalentine-- Everyone here is so welcoming!  I really appreciate it!