or Connect

Posts by guestmama9915

I guess I wouldn't mind at all. I think of it as... well, I want my kids to have as MUCH love and affection and cuddles in their lives as possible. Why would I want to stop that? I think many people have it so kids can't meet significant others for at least 6 months and such.
Congratulations, BelovedK!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! : : Oh well, seems my ex has now decided to sign up and start posting in this forum. Ta ta.
Some totally awesome posts!! Mostly, yes, I am happy. Of course it's each moment, and all that... things are not easy right now. I'm terrified my ex will get 50/50 and the children will suffer, his constant barrages of how awful I am can get exhausting, I'm watching myself go more into debt and I'm so tired of borrowing money. But... yes. Through all of that, I am happy. And it's so easy for me to say that right now, with my little sick redhead sleeping next to me...
Our hair sounds similar and I have a similar cut, I style it a bit like in the first pic. I am also trying to grow my hair out but I still absolutely must get it thinned out every 6 weeks or it's unmanageable because it's so thick. I just have them do a little trim and clean up, usually get my bangs cut a little so they sweep to the side, and then just thinned up a LOT. Anyway, depending on the day I either let it air dry after applying some styling creme or I blowdry...
Butterflymom.. that sounds awesome!!! Of course it's WAY too early to know anything, but at the same time, it's not. I know sometimes things just fall into our laps, and well... woo hoo!! Good luck, and if anything, I'm sure you'll have fun. And boy, is he a cutie!! I loooove those glasses.
How do I join the FB group...? Can someone PM me info?
Hey guys, haven't been posting, in the middle of legal custody stuff. But I've been reading, and it's been fun. I love those evaluation questions. Hit 5 months w/ my guy, just wanted to chime in... I can still distinctly remember the first time we met in person, our eyes meeting as I was walking up to him, followed by immediate nervousness on both ends. It was instant kind of "wow", the energies were just right, total sparks from the get go. That said, I'd say...
And just to put things in perspective, I never realized my first child was "difficult" until I had another that was much easier, and after that yet another that was much easier.