or Connect

Posts by Mommay

Thanks 3-bees. I guess I was more referring to other posters who seemed to recommend a product over just water. I did go to the Garden of Wisdom website and ordered their super hyaluronic acid serum, and I really love it. It is the most silkiest texture. My face seems to be more hydrated later in the day. Often, my face will look hydrated in the morning, but by afternoon, it will look dry. But with this product, hydration seems to be maintained all day long. Anyway, I like...
3-bees, I still don't understand how a water-based cream is better than putting oil on wet skin. Why wouldn't it dry any less quickly? Thanks.
I've been using Avalon vit. C moisturizer with sunscreen. I use honey without a problem.
I get pvc-free plastic storage bags and plastic wrap from www.greenfeet.com. Reasonably priced.
Thanks kdabbler and hubris. I should think about packing him non-reheatable lunches. I better put my thinking cap on. He doesn't like sandwiches. I usually do a rice or a rice pasta dish. I have to think on it. But thanks for the link.