or Connect

Posts by GrowingPeaPod

With DS I had an early ultra sounds for dating purposes as I was not sure when I got pregnant due to some birth control issues. I did not plan to have one this time around and my MW practice normally does not do an early ultra sound. Today I went in for my second of the start up appointments (I had an appt last week were my midwife heard the heartbeat) so after my physical she went to listen to heartbeat and she could not find it this time even with there older dopper...
I have been living in either my yoga pants or one pair of maternity shorts and I have a decent amount of billowy tops so I have been wearing those. Yesterday I broke down as DH wanted to take me to dinner and wearing a nice maternity top and I felt like it looked the best on me as it layed nicer. I am 10 weeks today. I am thinking I only have a few more weeks left till I will need to be maternity clothes full time.
I found out with DS but I am a huge planner and dont want to have all gender neutral stuff like room decor and clothes. Plus my DH only wants 1 more and I really want a girl and if its not a girl we are going to debate having more so knowing a head of time can help us plan for birth control options after baby and stuff and just help us plan better. I love the idea of waiting for a surprise and a cousin just had her third and didnt find out as she still had her son and...
So had my first midwife appointment today and even though she was not able to pin point the heart beat for very long she did find it the first time and she went to turn up the volume and she lost it and found it again and I think i heard it but she had a hard time keeping it steady but I go back next week and she said we should be able to hear it alot more clearly. YAY :) Did not realize how relived it made me feel to hear it.
I craved Salads, Apples. Mostly I just ate really healthy which was kind of unlike me at the time when I used to live at Taco Bell and Dairy Queen and being pregnant with DS changed all that. I also stopped all caffine and now my son eats super healthy. We have to tell him he cant have more spinach or salad until he eats his chicken nuggets and his go to snacks are apples and carrot so I could say there is a trend but I guess this second pregnancy will really tell.
So I have to post, so much has happened since last week and its just building and building. So I was working a temp job and had another job a permanent job lined up and had a little over a week gap between the two so we could do a little family vacation and for me to get some appointments and stuff taken care of that I needed to.   So last Wednesday I got a call from my new boss saying that there ended up being an issue and he is going to have to delay letting the...
So I know most people attibute the belly to bloating and I can understand that as the belly is bigger in the evening but I am waking up with a deffinate bump in the morning. All my low rise shorts fit but only 2 pairs of jeans that were a little big before and have stretch fit comfortably. Mostly I am hanging around the house in a sports bra and yoga pants. I am so worried when I do go back to work that I wont even fit in my work clothes as everything was really fitted...
With my first pregnancy one of the ways I knew I was pregnant was due to my belly button ring getting red and sore and bumpy. I went in to the place where I had it pierced and they informed me its not on common for a woman's body when she is pregnant to reject the metal and "push" the ring out and try to close up the whole. That actually got me thinking I might be pregnant and like 2 days later it was confirmed. This time around my belly ring just started to get sore so...
Im 6 wks 4 days and just started really feeling sick all day today. So far smells have set me off or I actually eat something and its not appealing at all but today, all day, no matter what it was my tummy has been rejecting it. Had very little morning sickness with DS so this is a new venture for me. Hoping its just a small phase as I really hate puking and work in a more professional setting so broke eye blood vessles and tear stained face does not work. Today with...
I am going in for a meet and greet tomorrow i will be 6 wks 5 days. Its my appointment to check out this midwife group and I am hoping to have someone figured out by next week so I can start being seen around 8. That was the recommendation of this midwife group and the obgyn clinic i have also met with.