or Connect

Posts by ErinBriana

Hi All:   Haven't been able to check out the rest of last month yet (can't even remember if I posted last month).  Anyway, could everyone please hope/pray for my sister? She's only 33 and has been in a coma since February 12.  They say if she comes out of it, she'll probably be blind. She has a six-year old that needs her as well as the rest of her family, including me.   I appreciate any good thoughts...   On a TTC note, I'm expecting AF today- hoping I...
  Happy belated holidays everyone!  I'm finally back- first post on this January thread. Busy busy busy. Anyway, after catching up on all the posts:   First, welcome Newbies!   Congrats to all the BFPs!   Tickles Toes- Sorry to hear about your 3rd loss.  Your time will come as it will for the rest of us waiting on BFPs. Also, congrats on your award! That's so cool and such an accomplishment!   Can't remember who said it, but I totally agree there should...
Indie- from what I gathered from the nurse (as I haven't met the doc yet), he did that as a uterine lining booster. I'm sure it doesn't hurt to take it the whole month, though.   Hadley- congrats! Yay another BFP!!!    Erica- that sucks that your doctor moved.  Hopefully you and I both will find adequate replacements.   Boots- congrats again! Hmmm I wish Wisconsin had fertility coverage as a mandate.  Now, unless the scrip is something that could be...
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement about finding a new doc that's just as awesome.  The one they switched me to in the meantime upped my clomid from 100mg to 150mg which I'll still take from CD 3-7, starting today, and he's adding estradiol (estrogen) to the mix on days 8-12 to build up my uterine lining (as clomid tends to thin it as it's an estrogen blocker if I understand correctly).  I already ovulate- was given Clomid to enhance my eggs and chances I...
Indie- looks like we're on the same days for clomid, except they started me on 100mg right away, not 50 and I'm about to start my third round.  Also, as I'm a type 1 diabetic with insulin resistance, they put me on metformin about a 1/2 year ago, which I guess also works as a fertility med.     I've started what I believe to be my period today, so I called the docs to get my refill of clomid just a few minutes ago and they told me my doc died! So sad! He's been with...
Hi All! Sorry it's been so long- excited to see a couple BFPs in this new thread- haven't had a chance to look back.  Anyway, CONGRATS Andaluza and BootsValentine and happy belated Turkey Day everyone!   Question for everyone- are any of you on any meds to help in getting pregnant yet with number 1? If so, what type and how long?
  First of all - Pitch so sorry about your loss! :(   Andaluza, you mentioned you have family abroad- my husband and I too! It's nice to have something else in common with others on here besides our universal attempts to conceive of course.   Lilacvioletiris - Regarding you deciding to be a stay at home mom; I'm leaning towards that decision, too.  It's a super difficult decision- I'm at a nice peak in my career and seem to be doing better every day, however am...
Hi All!   Fiiiiinally I was able to read through all the posts.   To start from the beginning,   Pitchounette- LOVE the quote. :)   Caly- you and I appear to be on about the same wavelength as we both started TTC in March 2010 and sadly had miscarriages within a month of eachother.  Maybe we'll get lucky at the same time!   KellenJane- Good to see another fellow newbie.   I lost track of who it was, but that was funny about falling asleep with the...
To Lilacvioletiris, nope, don't chart yet. Hmmm maybe part of the reason why I'm not prego yet. If I start I'll let ya know.
Hi!  I'm 29 and my hubby, who's 32, and I have been TTC since we got married in 3/2010, miscarried in 6/2010, took a few month break to heal, and are now back on our mission.