or Connect

Posts by Chena4

LOL. I know funny. Never would have thought I would have hadthe baby in the car. I posted the whole story on the birth annc thread. LOL
I had my baby girl 11/14 in the front seat of our Dodge Charger. I went to the hospital Monday morning and afternoon because I was bleeding bright red. They kept saying I wasnt bleeding because when I arrived at the hospital I had already changed my panies and pad. When they checked me, they were only getting a finger time of blood. So the midwife said she was going to give me a shot that would help me cope with the pain of the contrations that I was having every 3-5...
Updt: I had our baby girl on her due date of 11/14 @ 9:47pm. NaturaL, UNINTENED, and in the front seat of the charger,ALSO UNINTENDED! Sucessful Vbac. LOL, story I cant type more right now. baby girl in one hand and typing with the other. I'll have to give you the FULL details on the birth annc. thread in the morning. I wouldnt change a thing! She is heathly, i am sore and thankful!
Updt: I lost my mucus plug all weekend long. So the light pink has now turn to a bright period like red. I had to put on a pad. I went to see my midwife this morning and she said I am now 2-3 cm and 80% and my contractions are regular and she was them to be more intense to where I can take it any more. She thinks the baby is not facing my back. Is there anything I can do to encourage her to turn around. I am about to go for a walk.
Thanks for sharing. They baby is just a doll.
Awwww too cute!
My EDD is today. I woke up and noticed that I have some light pink spotting. Do you think today is the day? I just went again and the spotting stoped.
They will insert the folle buld and the break my water. Idk what their policy is. I know we were takling about doing it today but I wanted to wait. I just woke up and have some light pink spotting. What do you think? Is this a sign of going into labor?
Ok, so here is my false labor. On Friday night I had to big gushes and thought my water broke. After going to the hospital Sat morning to check and the nurses hand all up in my good stuff..... I just peed. Crazy. I was have contractions every 5 min but they were not strong enough to do anything. Booo!
Hello, My EDD is tomorrow 11/14. If she is not here by 11/16 we are getting induced that night. I am really excited. I have 3 other kiddos.Our oldest is 9 and our twins turned 5 on the 3rd of this month. It's funny because I told them after their birthday the baby will be here. So everyday they are asking me if my stomach hurts and if the baby is coming. Really funny. I have been drinking RRLT and doing aromatherapy with lavender, clary sage, and jasmine and nothing....