or Connect

Posts by BrascosPrincess

hubby and i talked last night, everything is good, i want to go more into detail about why im so stressed out, and stuff like that tonight, but we are good, he is on his way to his child support hearing right now, and then he's going to do a little grocery shopping and he will be back, im kind of worried about how that is going to go, but i will update when i get a chance.
no i didnt seek counsiling i didnt handle it very well and self medicated with marijuana, pills, and alcohol.. but i dont do any of that anymore and have no thoughts of it ever again. the last time i drank i had a couple wine coolers on new years eve and that was it, neither me nor my husband hardly ever drink at all, and there is no alcohol in my house. the last time there was there was three beers that sat in my fridge for six months i got sick of looking at it he...
i think its strange to me too, because i do understand that they dont want a bunch of random people in and out but also no matter how bad things are between us right now, we are still going to be together, and fix it eventually when his stubborn ass decides he wants to, but i feel that the kids deserve a chance to get to know each other too, and what really upsets me is that at his last visit, last week when the lady supervising it let his aunt in when i can't go, his...
it's just so hard because he can't acknowledge that kids are sneaky. It was my mistake at like four this morning when i knocked over thier baby gate putting my 2 1/2 year old back into her own bed because she was pushing me out of mine, and i was so tired i thought i put it back up but i didn't. i cant be the only parent in the world who's kids have ever sneaked around in the morning there is nothing anywhere that they can hurt themselves on at all, i feel that he was...
the three children that i have are with my husband    
all i can keep thinking is why would he say that to me? why would he hurt me like that? why would he not care how bad that hurts me? why won't he acknowledge that im even here? is this the end of my marriage? i dont know why the one person that means the most to me would say that kind of stuff to me and make me feel like a worthless piece of shit  maybe he's right...
i may not have an update as to how his visit went today. we got into a major argument this morning and now we are not speaking, who knows where this one will go... this morning my kids woke up and were extremely quiet and then i hear him screaming at me because they were downstairs, which lead to him telling me i'm a pathetic excuse and worthless so we will see...where this ends up...
hubby has a visit with my stepson tomorrow afternoon, hoping it all goes well, last week it went okay but the lady supervising it made a huge boo boo, and im hoping that the caseworker doesn't take it out on my husband. For right now the caseworker wants it to only be him that goes in and last week the one supervising it invited his aunt into the visit too, when she was only his ride there because i was unable to take him because i had to take kids to the dr at the same...

yeah right now he is still in a foster home