or Connect

Posts by BrascosPrincess

from what i've heard about her parents living situation and her father's alcohol problem i dont think they stand a chance in hell, but still never know..
no there isn't anyone who can take them for me, but a couple days ago i reread my posts and started making time for myself after my kids are in bed. It's a bubble bath, shower, reading a book, reading a magazine, playing a game, or just watching tv. It has helped alot. Especially since it's almost uninteruppted. No husband, kids asleep, just me. He said we are still on for talking thursday night after the kids are in bed, so I'm hoping that goes well, I don't see why it...
waiting until his next court date on the 19th is agonizing, the caseworker said that there is a good possiblity that the judge may send my stepson home with him that day, and that parent has priority over anyone else but i'm still kind of worried about what our odds are against his ex's parents. Her mother has completed and gotten back two clearances but from what I know her father hasn't completed any, and from what I was told from a very reliable source that her father...
it wouldnt be bad if my husband would pull his head out of his ass and make an effort to actually be there, he doesnt understand anything i try to tell him... i know he is stressed to the max too but shutting down or bitchin at me isn't going to help him. tonight before he left for work he was holding our six month old son, i was rolling a cigarette and didnt realize he wanted me to take him, and he starts yelling and bitchin "i need to go to work, you need to take him,...
i feel like i'm headed for a breakdown i just don't know how to pull it together instead of going into a deep depression, like i feel like i'm heading there now... all this is just awful i can't wait for it to be over with
what makes it so hard is i have another child besides the three i have that live with me, I got pregnant with him at 17 (he's with someone else, not my husband) when he was about 2 weeks old he was removed from my care, because half my family banded together and made up bs stories about me, and I was too young and stupid to know what they were doing and how to defend myself legally. The exboyfriend I had him with was also very physically, emotionally, mentally, well any...
Warning this is a vent:   so my husband and I were supposed to talk about how I'm feeling and handling all this custody stuff and caseworkers and lawyers in and out of here and stuff like that. Well he went to bed tonight at 7 pm knowing my kids go to bed at 8 pm, and he knows that i go to bed between 10 pm and midnight depending on my teething 6 month old. So now he won't be awake until 2 to 6 am, so there goes my time. It's so frustrating feeling like I'm dealing...
she is also telling the caseworker bs that isn't true also. like the visits his son has been having with my husband have been negatively affecting him, and she's worried about how he is taking seeing his dad because apparently she thinks he is a horrible person because they broke up the day she found out she was pregnant, but yet she is the one that pulled her car off to the side of the road and told him to get the hell out of her car and just left him there, for no...
okay this is probably going to be wayyyy long but here it all is: when I met my husband she was like 6 months pregnant, i knew she was pregant but understood his situation as they had not had any contact at all since she found out she was pregnant, not a word about doctors appointments or anything was said to him while she was pregnant. I started dating him and moved in with him. We weren't together but maybe 3 weeks when we moved in together, I know its soon, but...
i make most of the important decisions, except sometimes when it's huge i do talk with him first. but all of this is just so frustrating and i dont mean to take it out on anyone on here if i did, i really didnt mean to, i just want to run and hide and bang my head off a brick wall repeatedly... not that it would help anything in the situation but might make me feel better lol