or Connect

Posts by BrascosPrincess

i do understand that i worded the thing with his support payments wrong, but what i meant was that she wanted more money, and she told us that the only way we could see my stepson is if she was there the whole time we had him, but the problem with that was that she would pull me aside, and talk really badly and negatively on my husband trying to paint a picture of him that is incorrect, and yes i know this for a fact because if any of it was true i would have been out the...
no what upsets me the most is that we have caseworkers coming in and out of my home on almost a daily basis, my kids are involved here, and yet i am not allowed to know anything when they are bringing my three children into it, i think i have a right to know when MY own children are being involved. and i know that this whole custody thing isnt about me it's about what is best for my stepson and i understand that, i also understand that talking to his ex could hurt us,...
Either way, you're completely right that it is very premature for Brascos to be thinking about this.       I already stated that it was early to be thinking about this, but that doesnt mean that i cant have a conversation with my husband about it, and let him know what i would like to do if things play out that way, if they don't they don't thats fine, and if they do they do, that's fine too.

ok i am not going to sit here and explain why i talked to her, and im not going to sit here and explain why i am/was so protective of my husband, SHE isn't the only one with hurt feelings in this. HIS are too. and the caseworker knows i talked to her last night, i called her and told her, i also gave her a rundown of our converstation. and im sorry but i'm not going to just tell my husband, "oh sorry she's just your problem not mine" NO she is my problem too i have to...
it is fine with him that i read his emails, becuase he does not have the time, and when i told him i called his ex, he was fine with that too. and no kidding i have to consider my daughters here too, we already have if we felt like there was any reason at all why my stepson shouldnt be around my kids we wouldnt be going through with trying to get custody of him. and as far as i'm over stepping here, to us it is not overstepping, we have no overstepping issues at all, if...
so i just checked my husbands email his ex wants him  to call herso i called to see what she wants shes calling back at 10:30 tonight.... im not playing games hope she knows it
i know it won't be easy and she probably won't let me it was just something that i have been thinking about alot, and would really like to see how this all plays out, i'm not going to bring it up to the caseworker for a while, just to see where the case plan goes, and if it heads in that direction, but i do want to bring up my thoughts on it thursday night to my husband after my kiddos are in bed and see how he feels about it and what he thinks. I just wanted more...
right now the caseworker changed the goal to adoption, because its the most permenant placement, but she said she is looking for a permanent place for him with preferably a parent. so if thats the goal does that mean they are looking to terminate her rights because the goal is permanent not with her? this stuff is so confusing im ready to bang my head against the wall lol    
the meeting with the caseworker this morning went very well, i liked the way she explained things and helped us understand more.       also, i've been thinking if my husband does get the full custody that he deserves, in which case i hope he does, how would i go about trying to find out how I can adopt? his mother hasn't relinquished her rights yet, and im not sure if she will, but it is just something i have been thinking about alot, i haven't brought it up to...