or Connect

Posts by BrascosPrincess

taken from a certified letter he got in the mail about it, all i got is jibberish too... i dont know why they cant make crap easy to understand lol    
ok not to make myself sound completely stupid but does anyone understand what all this means?       the child is without proper parental care or control, subsistence, education as required by law, or other care or control necessary for his physical, mental, or emotional health, or morals; a determination that there is a lack of proper parental care or control may be based upon evidence of conduct by the parent, guardian that places the health, safethy or welfare...
i understand that will change things dramatically but right now he is in the foster care system and neither my husband nor i have ever dealt with any foster systems at all and we are not sure how to approach the caseworker with our questions and concerns and are not sure what things we should be asking to push us trying to get custody of him    
the mother is facing felony charges of endangering the welfare of a child, and leaving an infant unattended in a motor vehicle, i doubt they want the children back with her    
also what kinds of things should we be asking? i've never dealt with the foster care system before nor have i ever been part of an investigation
My husband and I are trying to get custody of his three and a half year old son, who is currently in foster care, his mother is facing felony charges of endangering the welfare of a child (three counts) and leaving an infant unattended in a motor vehicle (2 counts). We recently found out that his mother's parents are trying to also gain custody of my stepson, but the caseworker said that the goal is to place him with a parent, so I'm not sure what thier chances are...
the problem with a car that fits everyone is that the last car i had died on me so i didnt have my "new" one yet, so i had to rely on other people taking me places. i have it now but i didnt yet because i didnt have the 4 thousand dollars to go buy it and do the plates registration and all that crap with, but since i posted this i do have one that fits everyone so its okay my father right now is not allowed at my house, my husband and i both agreed, because his living...
this website is a bunch of bs... i started a thread about asking advice on my situation of my husband and i trying to get custody of my stepson, the advice i wanted was on what people thought our chances looked like and i put a comparison of my living environment compared to hers, and then people wanted to attack me about his visitations with his son, child support you name it and i get reported and my thread shut down for standing up for myself??? really people??? what...
you know what you can quit being a bitch to me any damn time now, i have had enough of it. i am a stay at home mom but i dont look at it like a free fuckin paycheck like she does, thats all his child support his to her is a paycheck for doing nothing and watching her parents take care of her kids. I actually do everything for my kids and dont ask my husband to do shit for me! and if my husband ever put his hands on me like that there would be no way in hell he would ever...
my husband and i had a long conversation about all this today, he definately made it alot better, and he said if his son wants to call me mommy thats fine and if he doesn't want to that's fine too, and i agree. So thankful he is so loving and supportive, thanks for responses too they were very helpful :)