or Connect

Posts by Chapsie

congratulations!!!!!!   So happy for you, and I love his name!!!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!  4 hours?!  Poor mama!!!  so glad baby girl eventually made her way out at home in the water!!!!   Our baby was 9 days "late" (I had very good dates) and was also coated in vernix!!!  She looked like a 40 week baby by gestational age exam.   Term, but not post-term!     So happy that you are holding your baby now!  Isn't it the best??  :)
Put a space heater on so the room is nice and toasty and then get some good naked shots!
Just edited to add pictures!  :)
I finally finished it.  I wanted to say a huge thanks to all of you ladies again for your support and love during this pregnancy!  You are all amazing!!!!  Here's our story!! :   (kind of long!!  Sorry!)     The Birth of Shiloh (a lovely home water VBAC rainbow baby!)   My first child was born via emergency cesarean after a long and intense induced labor.  I struggled with postpartum depression afterward and my views regarding birth began to change.  I was a...
Oh, congratulations mama!!!  My baby was the same length, almost the same weight (8lb12) and we also did the crazy 6cm to baby in an hour thing!     So happy for you, he is beautiful!  Can't wait to hear the name!
Spughy and writer-- I can so relate.  I repeatedly said to DH in between ctx, "mark my words, I am never doing this again!"  I had as "perfect" of a birth this time as possible, but man, was I relieved to be done!  After my older daughter was born, I had a huge surge of endorphins and literally felt like I was on drugs, it was awesome.  While I was super happy to meet my baby this time, I definitely didn't get my "natural drugs" this time!  What the?!  Haha.  It's...
Praying for a quick and efficient birth, firespiritmelody!
Yay, Tear!  That's great news!  My midwife stripped my membranes Thursday night and I was labor Friday late afternoon!  I am so happy that they are going to work with you!  My first VBAC baby was 9lb 8 oz and they thought she was 10lb 5oz the day before she was born.  You got this, girl!  Praying for you tonight and I can't wait to hear your good news!
Oops, Double post!