or Connect

Posts by Chapsie

I'm so sorry for your friend! It is so hard.
I feel the same way, sillything. I've had two losses, and I told my midwife I would come in to see her in a few months and take a "wait and see" approach to stay as stress free as possible. I don't think my losses were progesterone-related, though, and don't think it would help in my case. My first loss was probably a chromosomal abnormality (it was a missed miscarriage-- I was 12 weeks when I began spotting and baby was only the size of an 8 weeker). My second loss...
Haha! That is so funny! Totally something I would do!> Everyone, don't forget to stop by the roll call thread and introduce yourself there if you haven't already! .
Oh, Anna, I am so sorry to hear this. I know how difficult it is to not know. I am so sorry you are going through this. Thank you for this update. Praying for you.
It's less about cravings for me and more about food aversions.  I find most foods repulsive in the first trimester.  I am always hungry but the tought of food is just gross to me (which is NOT normal for me!).  I really have to force myself to eat (and eat well) in the early stages of pregnancy.    With my other kids, I always had cravings for pickles and orange juice.  Let's see if that's the case with this little one, too.  :)  
this sounds amazing.  My husband has always wanted to be a homesteader with goats and chickens!  
Miracles do happen!!  So excited about all these rainbow babies we are having.  I am also a 2x m/c survivor.  One was very complicated with a near-fatal obstetric hemorrhage.  It took a year for me to recover from that enough to conceive my last baby.  When I finally held her in my arms, I thought I'd just burst with joy.  Every baby is precious, but there is an extra special layer of sweetness on rainbow babies.     
Continuing in the "getting to know you" phase of our DDC:   What are you hobbies / special interests / careers / future ambitions /  etc.?     I am a registered nurse working in a hospital nursery and attend births to take care of newborns in the delivery room.  I am also an IBCLC.  I have three kiddos and we are planning on homeschooling for the first time next year.  We decided this BEFORE we got our surprise BFP, so we'll see how that goes!  haha.  I am also active...
::hug::  
Hello mamas!  Let's ROLL CALL!     Please leave a comment below to introduce yourself and I'll keep a roster updated (as best I can!) with all of our info to refer back to!  We can update it with gender when/if we find out!     Welcome to the Due Date Club!!!         a suggestion of things to include would be..... EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) Your Name: (if you would like to share) Age: State or Country: How long it took to you to get...