or Connect

Posts by MakeItSew

Yes, when I'm pregnant!I am usually the last to cry pregnant (confession: when y'all post those faint faint BFPs I always think they look like evaps), but girl, I am about to march down to wherever you are with this FRER I've been saving.  afm My daughter has been waking up around 5am for a diaper change, but today she didn't go back to sleep until 6:30 so I didn't bother tempting. Figured my temps would be way off. I'm happy to say though that this month's period has been...
I think taking the high road is probably the best bet here. She may never really understand, in fact I hope she never has an occasion to, and pressing the issue may just make her more defensive.It's pretty incredible how insensitive people can be when they've never been there. After my second miscarriage I scheduled a trip to Disney World, to relax and ride every ride I couldn't go on while pregnant. A well meaning friend made a comment about how maybe I'd come back with a...
Crossing my fingers for you! Gonna be a long week 'round these parts! devilish my husband has also started balking at the idea of getting pregnant again. I can't say I blame him, I was a complete wreck after the 2nd miscarriage and he's had to pick up a lot of the slack.  I had a bit of a nervous breakdown when my nephew was born last week (I spent the whole day waiting around the hospital where I had my miscarriages). I think we definitely need some time away from...
Sorry I can't do personals at the moment, sounds like it's been another roller coaster week around here. Fingers crossed for tifga.   AF finally showed up so I can be moved to waiting to O.
This is the first time I've gone this long without AF. My cycles are usually long, but not this long. I had 2 back to back miscarriages in July and November, and had really irregular bleeding until mid January. I had a normal-ish period at the beginning of February and was really excited that things might be back to normal. I wasn't temping because I can never remember to... I'm not very awake first thing in the morning... but I did have a day of cramping / spotting that I...
CD 41 and a BFN. At what point do I call my midwife? She'd probably just tell me to give it time anyway. Arggggggggggggggggggggh.
Seriously. With a little time and effort you could absolutely build a temperature sensor that you put on at bedtime + automatically tracks / uploads your BBT so you don't have to wake up and temp. Getting it small would cost more, but making something the size of a cigarette pack would be easy. I'd stick one in my bra if it meant to more waking up to temp.
Today is CD40, I think i'm ready to move into what is going on???    Because I seriously have no idea. This is the longest I've ever gone between periods sans pregnancy. Gonna pick up a dollar store test today on the way home.
Maybe I'm a little too forward, but I absolutely say things like "I had a miscarriage in November and my periods have been irregular since." As far as telling people, everyone knows about my miscarriages and that we'd like to get pregnant again sometime this year. When I do get pregnant (fingers crossed that I CAN) I'm planning to tell close family and let them circulate it, with the understanding that I really don't want to make a big deal out of it since my last...
 Getting family to understand can be really hard. You might find this article helpful about a woman who had IVF and had to get her hippie midwife mom to come to terms with it and support her.  Still thinking of you, @Alivewithyou , I hope you're recovering OK. afm STILL waiting for AF, and resisting the urge to pee on a $tick. If it doesn't show up by Tuesday I will cave, but there's pretty much no chance we got pregnant since I spent most of the month in a grouchy...