or Connect

Posts by ShelleyMom2in2

I gave birth to my beautiful daughter at home 3 weeks ago and need to file for a birth certificate and ss#.Im in Arizona-anyone else in AZ and can point me in the right direction?
I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Ill be taking over the business and dont worry! Seriously, I have no intentions on changing much of anything with CDNM! So prices and selection should be pretty much unchanged once I take over. Pampered_Mom- when are you due? Ive got #3 due in mid January (well Jan 15th but we all know babies come when they come!)
I havent posted in this thread but I was at one time I was really active in the old HP threads. Anyhow Im looking for a couple snarky avatars. My computer crashed and I lost all of my bookmarks. Im looking for an avatar that has Snape standing there looking totally unimpressed clapping, another was draco it says 'Come to the dark side we have cookies' and the last one Im looking for is the dark mark in green 'stars' that says something like come to the dark side we are...
Odd question.... Im pregnant and recently found some really yummy looking granola type bars, bought them, ate one THEN looked on the ingredient list the FIRST item was chicory root extract- but I cant find any info on its safety during pregnancy. I did see it was a laxitive. Hm. These bars boast 35% of the daily value of fiber. I figured that would be great since Im starting to feel the prenancy digestion slow down and my 3 year old son suffers from constipation if I dont...
Thank you all! Ive got myself a wonderful midwife! *yippee*
Im in a bit of a pickle- Im unexpectedly pregnant with my 3rd. Ive had two uncomplicated unmedicated births in a hospital. I live in a small city 100 miles from Las Vegas, that is the closest large city to me. How do I go about finding a midwife who is willing to travel that far for the birth? I have no problems travelling to her for all the appointments of course, my only concern is finding someone willing to travel to me for the actual birth. If this question has...
I just pulled a picture of a pine tar soap I found on ebay this is not what you want: http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/3d/c1/19_1.JPG go for black, and also look for Olive oil or Rice Bran oil as the first ingredient. If coconut is the first ingredient keep looking even if its dark brown or black. Once coconut oil is saponified it becomes really drying to the skin so you want that as far down as possible
If you want all natural this is what I would do: For cleaning use a cold process pine tar soap that has at LEAST 20% pine tar. If you can find 33% thats even better. It should look BLACK not brown or it doesnt have enough pine tar in it. Ive never used an astringent (except for sea breeze back in the 80's ) I dont think its necissary- you are stripping your skin of natural oils just to put unnatural ones back on...eh...maybe I dont get it though As for exfoliation...
Hi Mammas! I hope you dont mind someone joining you?? My name is Shelley, Ive got two little boys (2 and 3 yrs old) and I began running a year ago. I ran the las vegas half marathon in Decemeber, have another half March 31st and will be running the full las vegas marathon this coming December. I had a wonderful run yesterday, its hot and sunny here- crazy! I got sunburnt *doh* I did 8.75 miles yesterday at a nice easy pace. Im looking forward to meeting the other...
Quote: Originally Posted by minkajane [URL="http://www.skina.org/atlas/31fibertumor/imagepages/image37.htm" http://www.skina.org/atlas/31fibertumor/imagepages/image37.htm[/URL] Warning: link contains image of adult male genitalia. . your link didnt work for me thanks everyone, I will let DH know what you all said. C has been saying his penis hurts every now and then-I was thinking perhapse he has a UTI but Im not even so sure of that