or Connect

Posts by rinap

If you can find something that tastes good, consider diluting it with water? (I've been doing that with juice, and in the past have done it with sweet pickle juice (yes, I'm odd))
Anyone with suggestions on hiding? I realized this morning that my jeans are a no go even with a bella band. Big chunky sweaters, I guess.
We had that experience. We go back and forth between frequent reminders, absorbant training pants (cotton, so they still get wet, but less mess) and trying to let them have control.
Thanks NotMy1stRodeo. It's nice to hear that others have managed with twins.
I read those numbers and said "Wow! So few? How does that work?" Right. One baby. This is going to be a learning experience. (I hope)
We did cloth last time (with some EC thrown in), and expect to this time. I love love prefolds. And then changed over to grovia AI2s (often with a trifolded prefold as the insert) when they wouldn't lie down for changes anymore (we were lucky enough to be given a huge box of hand-me-down diapers from a friend, so we got to try all sorts of things. I always worried that the pocket diapers weren't getting clean enough, though for a long time they were our go-to nighttime...
I feel like I'm getting into smaller and smaller groups here...   I am, cautiously, not-telling-anyone-in-real-life, pregnant (I've been this pregnant once before this year).   I'm still nursing my 2 1/2 year old twins.   Has anyone else nursed toddler twins through a pregnancy? Do you have advice for me? (I wonder about nursing 3-year-olds and a newborn, but you know? I think I can wait on that one and see whether I'm still nursing at that point, too many ifs...
I'd like to wait until the end of the first trimester, but that was really hard with my first pregnancy (only worked because we left town at 10 weeks, at which point none of my clothes fit). And I hear second pregnancies are likely to show sooner. I'm already uncomfortable with anything tight around my middle. :|   Anyone have experience with showing earlier with a subsequent pregnancy? When?
Tandem nursing 2 1/2 year old twins here. Nights (they nurse a lot at night) are getting hard, and I've been having some nipple pain. But for now, just seeing where things go.
Ours shared a crib sidecarred to our bed or a pack n play while traveling for the first six months, then they moved to a futon on the floor together.