or Connect

Posts by Redmom

Hi Ladies   Has anyone had experience with TCM eg accupuncture, to improve their fertility?   If you were seeing a FS, how did the experience compare with seeing the TCM practitioner?   Interested to hear stories and experiences.   Thanks
Motherlove 1 please don't beat yourself up that your miscarriage was due to something you did - although the chances of m/c can increase with age, the reality is that women of all ages have m/c and sadly they are very common.  With the breastfeeding, I've read countless articles which dispel the link between the 2 - and I think something must be said for the fact that if nature did regard the 2 as compatible, ovulation would not occur - and I'm sure throughout history...
Mother Love 1 - I'm so sorry that you lost your little one.   I can appreciate what you are going through because I'm in a similar position.  I recently turned 40 and have a 3 year old.  I breastfeed him and my period didn't return until he was 2.5 - then we conceived within a couple of months but sadly I miscarried.  It was heartbreaking.  As soon as my period returned last month, we began trying again.   It's good to keep in mind that miscarriages occur to women of...
 Thanks for sharing your experiences, it's very enlightening to read how you've made this work for you. Sadly - I just found out I had a missed miscarriage, so the future feels very uncertain at this point.
 Thanks for your feedback, really great to hear your experiences.Wow that's intersting about the hiring managers being positive towards your experience as a SAHM.  Truthfully I feel that wrangling a toddler was no different to wrangling some of the project team members I used to work with....the tantrums, the refusal to do anything and the short attention spans.
 Thanks for your encouragement!
Urgh so today I saw the midwife....at 9 weeks but the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks.  I've never had a miscarriage before and this is heartbreaking.
Hey Mamas   I've been the full time carer for the last 3 years for my son.  I'm currently p/g with #2 so it will be at least 4-5 years before I return to paid work.   I'd love to hear from other Mamas who took a lengthy career break to care for your kids and then returned to paid work.   - What was your experience? - What would you suggest to someone like myself in this situation? - What challenges did you encounter when you were returning to paid work and how did...
Hey Mamas   I'm 9 weeks p/g with #2....up until a week ago the only symptoms I had were being very hungry and very tired...but these have subsided.   I know, I know.....many Mamas to be are dealing with overwhelming morning sickness and other symptoms...so I'm lucky in that regard.   But...is it any cause for concern?  I'm seeing my midwife later this week so I guess I can seek her advice.  I guess it hasn't really sunken in that I'm actually p/g and it feels like...