or Connect

Posts by Redmom

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
Thanks, yes end of May 2014...I will join this group!
Hi Mamas   I wanted to follow up on my post - I am delighted to let you know that I got a BFP - I'm now just 4 weeks along, and turned 40 last month, so fingers crossed that it sticks around.   Here is some info about my cycles since my period returned:   1st cycle:  25 days, luteal phase:  unknown 2nd cycle:  29 days, luteal phase:  11 days 3rd cycle:  30 days (my usual length before I was pg the first time), luteal phase:  14 days 4th cycle:  BFP   I also did...
Hi Mamas   I'm looking for any feedback from your knowledge or similar experiences.....   DS1 is nearly 3, continues to nurse and I only got period back a couple of months ago.  Hubs and I are TTC.   Last months I used OPK to detect ovulation - and it was approx 11-12 days prior to my next period.  From what I've read, the luteal phase needs to be at least 12 days to facilitate implantation/pregnancy.  I've also read that progesterone levels can be low whilst...
Hi Mom4Gus....my son is now 2.5 years, and I wish I could tell you that he magically started STTN...but...having said that, things have vastly improved since those horrid nights of hourly/2-hourly wake ups.....   - When he was about 13 months he started sleeping "longer" stretches - about 3-4 hours.  It felt like a huge improvement to get a longer stretch of sleep myself and at least I could see some improvement.   - Hubs and I continued to take turns co-sleeping...
I've been researching lately the link between diet and a whole range of health and behavioural conditions, including sleep disorders. I've posted many times on this board, and still we have a 2.5 year old who sleeps poorly, so this has lead me down this path.   I don't have any answers yet, but wanted to share a couple of websites that I've found, which talk specifically about how food chemicals and additives, even those that are naturally occurring in certain...
  Thanks for your suggestions.  You are absolutely correct that focusing on what I want, rather than on what I don't want is the way to go.  This morning I said outloud to my son "Mama is giving E a safe and loving home"...over and over again. Yesterday I became aware of another trigger, but I'm not really sure what to do with this awareness nor how to employ a practical solution. My son sometimes hits and kicks me.  He kicks me when I changed him or put him in his...
wow...thanks for the info about group/website...I love the ideas about alternatives to yelling.....thankyou so much......   Wow...posting this thread is a great reminder to me that, when I'm brave enough to be honest with myself and face my demons, it ALWAYS, ALWAYS leads me on a journey that results in solving the problem and teaches me a whole lot of new things I was never aware of.
Hugs Mama.   I feel your frustration and exhaustion.  Although I'm not pregnant, I have a 28 month old and he is similar...I can assure you, that you are not the only one with a willful and assertive 2.5 year old.  But it just feels that way when you are in public, exhausted and trying to contain yet another meltdown.   I am also having similar difficulties with having aggressive thoughts and I am concerned that I may hit my son.  I have decided to seek out...
Hi Mamas   I thought I would check in today....I find it helpful to write.....   This morning I became aware of another trigger that sets me off....when I go to the bathroom, my DS is ALL OVER ME...he wants to nurse, he pulls at my top, he tries to shut the toilet lid while I'm sitting on it so it ends up banging against my back, he is trying to flush while I'm sitting on it, he has to be right next to me.  And it annoys me because I just want some space and to...