or Connect

Posts by BucketOfRain

Baby Isaac is here! My water broke last Sunday night at 40 weeks 1 day and he was born about 6 hours later following a pretty quick hospital delivery with an epi. So far, he and I are doing well. BF is a bit of a nightmare as he just won't latch 90% of the time which led me to starting to pump before even leaving the hospital and giving him bottles. I can't complain too much though because my supply has been able to keep with him and he is so far only on breast milk even...
Shesaid: congratulations and welcome baby Joshua!! I hope bf gets easier soon... Vieroes: love the pic of your daughter and son:) so happy for you guys! Aura: the twins are adorable! Guppy: thinking of you! Your doing great growing those babies, sending you lots of stay put thoughts as I know every little bit helps! I hope you pass your 3hr. Suzie: I hope you are able to take advantage of your downtime, it is a really big adjustment to going from being super busy to...
Vieroes: congratulations!!! She said: good luck I will be thinking of you and sending quick labor thoughts!! RCr: sorry you are still feeling sick and that you are starting to have worries about your donors. For what it's worth, I have a lot of fears about this baby as well, just going through ivf and all the medications etc. make me worried about the long term effects. Also, already having dd I sometimes wonder if we are just pushing our luck going through all of this...
Hi everyone! I just typed out a whole response in which I attempted to catch up and I somehow lost it, ugh... I think I sounded really whiney anyway so it's probably best that no one else has to read that, haha! Vieroes: can't wait to hear an update on how you are doing, so close...ahhh, can you even believe it? She said: you are so close as well, it's so crazy to me how fast these pregnancy a have gone although I know they have been filled with long days/weeks it still...
Hi ladies, Just thinking of all of you going through ivf or preparing to go through it soon! With 4 weeks to go until my due date, I never thought I would be sitting here and still cant believe it some days. Stay strong, and when you feel that you are not, know that others are thinking of you and truly hoping the best for you all...
Aura: congratulations, they are beautiful!!! Hope you are feeling good:) RCr: so glad you got to hear the heartbeat, that little beating can be so reassuring!
RCr: how did your camping trip go? We are going in a few weeks and I am worried about middle of the night bathroom runs...yay for a trip to South Africa, how exciting and so great for your son:) hope you are enjoying being "off" Kewpie: what beautiful babies:) Laurabelle: thinking of you! She said: glad to hear that your mom is doing better than expected, how did your glucose test go? Mine is Wednesday... Vireos: I know, time I'd flying lately. The first tri seemed so...
Hi ladies, I haven't posted in ages and don't know how to possibly catch up but I will try:) RCr: I know I am way late to the party, but congratulations!! Aura: glad those babies are staying put in there...fingers crossed that bed rest buys you more time... Lilac: congratulations and twins, wow!! Hope you are feeling good... Blue: he is beautiful, congratulations!! She said: good luck with the glucose test! Susie: that's great that you have so much usable baby gear...
Sourie: such great news, I am so, so happy for you!!!
Toothfairy: I am so, so sorry to hear about your baby. Take care of yourself in whatever way you can muster to do so.