or Connect

Posts by allgirlhouse

Our situation is the same. My children are not allowed to talk to neighbors, strangers or anyone who is not a designated trusted figure, unless i am there either. They can't talk to them and they certainly cannot go anywhere with them..same.  I have an enclosed yard and would of never dreamed of anyone even watching my children. I let them play in the sprinkler as you mentioned.  I would never think some sicko was watching innocent.  I went in & out of the house one day...
Our neighbor, I found out took toys of our childrens too. They just disappeared and later my kids said he took them but I didn't believe them because I just thought they were make believing. But where else did they go!?! I have a locked fence and don't have people come to my house..ever. He also did other similar things but I can't discuss them until later.  Any single man wanting to take a very young child without the mother is out of their mind.  Who would ever be stupid...
I also want to add that as a 12 yr old, I went to stay over night at my girl friends house. Her older high school brother made the moves on me when everyone went to bed!  I was a well developed girl so I'm sure he thought nothing of it. He started kissing me and tried to go up my shirt. As a 12 yr old I was flattered but thankfully my mother warned me about older boys sometimes try to do things like this.  I think the boy was thinking with the wrong body part and had...
The Justice system sucks.  I can't go into details of some of the crap their attorney has attempted to get this guy off.  It is crazy things the attorney can try.  One attempt they try is to make the accuser look bad or make them look unstable so they can say that their client is a good citizen and has didn't do anything wrong. Anything that persuades the jury to think reasonable doubt.  And it works. A normal person understands wrong is wrong but that isn't the case in...
I also want to add. That some people seemed to think that I was allowing my family to visit with the neighbor or my child had been over at any of my neighbors houses.  No. I don't even allow someone to watch my children unless they are family or very close friends. Not saying family can't do bad things but it is just making kids aware of any inappropriate behavior.  My yard is totally hidden and enclosed around all sides. I thought it was fine for my child to run around...
It has been extremely tiring dealing with the Justice system.  This happen 03/11 and they are just now sentencing this guy.  He started off with 7 charges, 2 of the larger charges were dropped due to "reasonable" doubt just because 1 male juror would not agree.  The trial lasted 2 weeks, normally a trial lasts 1 week and my daughter had to go in 2 times to testify without any family members.  His attorney is still trying to get an appeal even though he has been charged...
Sorry about all my misspelling. I have a lot to say, fast and am getting ready for bed.  I wanted to add that our neighbor molested at least 9 children that we know of.  His own son testified against him in court. This creep had been doing this since he was 20 and he is 73 now. So how many other victims are there?  Vermontgirl is foolish. A pedophile can be anyone and is usually someone you trust. Especially family members or friends. Our neighbor had more than a 100...
I wanted to post an update to this thread for anyone that has been a victim of a similar situation.  Advice.  Get counseling immediately. You will need all the support you can get. I am an extremely strong person and it was like someone thru a nest of bees in our home. Religious or not..seek some kind of support. It helps. Have at least one good friend to tell everything to.  This helped me.  She knew more than my husband at first.  I didn't want to anger my husband any...
In high school I had a freak accident dealing with a lawn mower. I had my friend in my car passenger side (window down) and I pulled up to a stop sign. In the yard beside the stop sign a city worker was mowing and the mower threw a small rock. And of all the luck that rock hit my friend in the eye! She just said ouch and closed her eye. I asked to see it and I about flipped out! It punctured her pupil and the black part ran into the blue iris. She just want me to take...
I was looking around on the forum for something about Molesting and STD's. I have to take my dd's back to Chadwick for another exam. They will probably ask if I want to test for STD's since they found out more has happened. It sickens me. In my mind I keep telling myself this was a 70 yr old married man, would he have some kind of disease? Should I put my child though the testing? I guess it depends on how they test.