or Connect

Posts by CorgiMommy

Hi Meredith, Yes was at doc for check up - she just confirmed that levels were down and all seems in order and I must just wait.  I unfortunatly am a sucker for punishment, and tested on the 18th, 20th and 25th as well as the 28th - naturally all negative.  I was jus hoping as I had read so many stories of people falling pregnant within 2 weeks after D&C and I wanted to be one of them.  I have no pregnancy symptoms at all, so I don't know why I am even hoping!
Hi all.  I had a d&c on the 25th of June after my baby died at 14 weeks due to me contracting Bacterial manengitis.  I have been spotting now and then, but I did a HPT on the 2nd of June to check if my levels are down, and it was negative.  I was hoping to fall pregnant right away, but did a test on the 5th, 6th and 9th of July (yes a bit over the top I know) all were negative. I still have not had my period and it is nearly 5 weeks after my d&c.  I so badly want to know...
Hi all, new to this tread.  I had a miscarriage on 25th June, and I am desperate to fall pregnant again as soon as possible.  I have no idea when I am going, or have already ovulated???  Feels awfull not to know whats cooking inside of me.  My levels have dropped, did a test on the 7th July already and was negative.  We have been having sex every 2-3 days to try not to miss  it, but every test I have done since day 28 was negative.  Had some abdominal cramping and sticky...
Hi all.  I had a d&c on the 25th of June after my baby died at 14 weeks due to me contracting Bacterial manengitis.  I have been spotting now and then, but I did a HPT on the 2nd of June to check if my levels are down, and it was negative.  I was hoping to fall pregnant right away, but did a test on the 5th, 6th and 9th of July (yes a bit over the top I know) all were negative. I still have not had my period and it is nearly 5 weeks after my d&c.  I so badly want to know...