or Connect

Posts by BrianneP

yeah, I plan to call in to my OB's office and play the "oops" card... depending on when the baby is born just go into his office to get a "once over" and have someone to sign the registration and such. If baby is born at night, I'll just wait till the morning, but if it's during office hours we'll go once placenta is delivered and I've had a shower and BF'd and relaxed for a bit...  
Thanks for the replies ladies... It's not so much that I think my baby will die or something... It's just how one article about one baby dying (from something that likely could not have been prevented in the hospital) can be so hyped up and people who don't care to find out how safe a UC can really be. I am confident in mine and my body's abilities to ultimately do the best job of birthing my baby.... I am happy with my decision, just sometimes the things that people who...
Hi Ladies... New to the site here, I've read some posts (only really in the UC forum) Here's a bit of info on me.... I have one beautiful son who was born on May 16/2010 in a natural hospital birth. My doctor is really good about not using unnecessary interventions but I still feel like I want to have a home birth. I am due with my second child in about 3 weeks. If I would be able to have a midwife take me into care I would and have a home birth, but since all the...