or Connect

Posts by LovinMyKids

It definitely wouldn't hurt to ask. I hope she says Yes!! I am so sorry you had to go through that. That really sticks.
I do sometimes refer to him as DH, and then I have to quickly correct myself!
No. I don't want someone's dog hair in my food.
18. I agree, it's in the eyes
Albatross US City P
I don't know if they are overdone, but I just bought my first pair of maryjane crocs and they are so comfy and cute! I wear them all the time!!
That's awesome. Rob Schneider rocks!!
We were driving to the pharmacy tonight (to get his asthma medication for his nebulizer) and my son who is almost 5 asks, "Mom, can we get ice cream?" I told him, "No, not tonight." He started crying and whining and BEGGING for ice cream. This went on for about 5 minutes. He finally stops. Then a couple minutes later he says, "Mom?" Kind of irritated, I say, "What, honey?" He says, "When we get home and you turn that machine on, can you read me a story?" I was so relieved...
Oh my GOD this is so funny! I know I love it when i get to do #2 alone. After I had my daughter, we went to target. She needed to nurse and so I nursed her in the car before getting out. I told my oldest son that I needed to use the bathroom AS SOON as we got in there. Well, I got up from nursing dd, and well... It was TOO Late. I crapped all over myself. I have no idea how or why, but It happened. So, not only did I have to listen to two boys crying because we weren't...
I have two macs. one is a desktop one is a laptop.Got my first on in April 2006. Got the macbook in March. I used to have a PC, but 'Once you go Mac, you never go back.'