or Connect

Posts by LovinMyKids

Definitely 11 hours a day.
I was 15. Far too young, imo.
mama. I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. Your MIL sounds like a piece of work. I hope she 'enlightens' up soon!
I was just reading this for the first time. Did anything get resolved here?
If they used paypal to create a shipping label, usually you will get a message like this when you check the tracking #: Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 31, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening....
I would rather it not be, but Dh works for the phone co. so in order to get our free 'package' it must be listed.
I love to sleep I love to read I have 3 children. I live in California
Oh yeah! My 4 year old says, "Snap!" All the time. It drives me bonkers. He heard it from someone. Oh, I said "moted" all the time! My dad still says, "You got moted!" What a nerd.
I know and understand they they will probably be super vigilant now, but in all honesty, I would yank my kid out of there asap on principle alone!
Because people suck. Some people can't say anything to anyone unless it is negative. Congratulations!