or Connect

Posts by LovinMyKids

Quote: Originally Posted by mamalisa I know it's bad, but I do it anyway. I love a good ear cleaning and I'm not afraid to admit it. Yep, me too.
HI Guava~Lush! Quote: Originally Posted by PiePie i feel like of all addicitons, it's hardly the worst. Actually, for me, it is the worst. I struggle tremendously with my weight. I was severely obese for years. I recently lost 60 lbs, and am finally (barely) 'overweight'. I need to find the willpower to walk past the ice cream section all together!
I hate that I love Ice Cream so much. If I buy a half gallon (Like the Dreyer's Slow Churned Mocha Almond Fudge I bought last night) it will be gone within a day or two. And that's without sharing with the kids and DH. Please tell me I am not the only one? Is there a 12 step program available for Ice Cream addicts?
I have two. First one I was a freshman in High School. I was wearing my very favorite Purple parachute pants ('cause I was SO cool!). I was waiting for the bus as was the entire freshman class since we weren't old enough to drive. So, I'm minding my own business talking to some friends, when Erik Neilsen (yes this was almost 20 years ago and I still remember HIS name) pantsed me! And my pants went all the way to my ankles. I was in such shock it probably took me an...
This question wasn't asked to me, but it was asked to a classmate of mine in HS in front of me. My classmate was born with one leg missing, his left leg. He and another classmate were talking about what kind of cars they drove, etc...(typical boys!) Well the one guy asks the guy with one leg, "Is it an automatic or a stick?" So, he answers back, "It's an automatic. I only have ONE leg!" Thankfully he had a good sense of humor. We all laughed about it!
They were correct all three times with mine!
I try not to judge anyone at all. However, if I must choose which of these I am most 'passionate' about, I choose breastfeeding.
Jackass makes me barf. Jackass 2 made me barf even worse. I hate these movies and dh begs me to watch them with him. Every time I gag my way through it!
I am on page 91 and I am poster # 3720.
I feel old when I tell people my age and they act shocked that I could possibly be THAT old. I do act younger, though. Well, I think I do, but that could just be me being old and naive. I do know that now that I am a mother of a pre-teen, I don't know anything.