or Connect

Posts by sillymom44

I cannot believe that I am several weeks away from my 3rd trimester!!  This pregnancy is the fastest I have EVER experienced.  It's exciting and scary at the same time.  I typically am so much more prepared in terms of getting things done ahead of time, but I have done almost nothing with getting ready for baby (other than reading pregnancy and birth books). I keep thinking there is no point to get everything out yet b/c it will just collect dust between now...
I have bought 1 towel/washcloth set, 1 set of pacifiers, and 1 longsleeve onesie....  That is it....I wish I had more shopping to do b/c it really helps to be excited about nesting when you're feeling pregnant and huge.  Between my sister and I, I have almost everything that I will need.  I will get to go clothes shopping though, b/c my 2 other babies wore a lot of summer clothes when they were newborns.  I am excited to go clothes shopping, but I will have to wait until...
Sorry-- here it is...  :)  
OK...I finally had time to download a photo to photobucket.  If it works.... it is at 20 weeks.  I am 23 now-- but look the same.    Annapregnant20weeks
My entire family is sick with a cold of all things!!!  When our 6 year old came down with "allergies"... it turned out to be a virus.  I have not slept well in 2 weeks due to being up with DS the 1st week and then having a hard time sleeping due to nasal congestion and coughing/sneezing. DH and I took turns getting up with him, and now one of us is sleeping in the guest B/R becuase we cant' sleep with the other person coughing and hacking    I was serisouly starting to...
LOL...I can imagine you are not feeling very amorous if your DH won't turn the fan on due to dry eyes-- his eyes are SHUT!!!!!  I'm mad at him and I've never even met him...  The orgasm is all that you need.. you don't actually need sex....  I'll leave it at that...   I keep the AC at 72 or lower at night.  I know that it's not good to use that much energy and I'm leaving a horrible carbon footprint, but if I don't sleep I will become mentally ill (and I'm not...
Welcome!!!!!!!!
I don't know if this is possible for you, but my DH does crossfit at home. There is info on different crossfit sites about how to make a lot of the equip at home and on a budget. I would guess exercise has a lot to do with it. Other ideas.... Sleep in your own bed if possible...when I can't sleep I go to the guest bedroom or DH does. Sex before bed can help (the orgasm part). Loud fan for background noise.... Make sure room is very cool- almost cold. Make sure you...
These responses are great!! What a great support everyone is for me! I will definitely use some of these thoughts and ideas!!! I keep seeing families with 3 boys and they make me smile!!! Even though, I would really like to have 1 more baby after this boy. I have always wanted 4! Andcibwill completely expect a boy!!! Lol
I am still dedicated to my prenatal yoga class and I walk 30-60 minutes on the days I am not doing yoga. About 3 weeks ago I was unable to walk or do yoga due to nightly obligations...that weekend my back started aching for the 1st time!! I couldn't believe the difference!!