or Connect

Posts by sillymom44

I agree with the idea of choosing your top priorities. Although if your gut is telling you to find someone else, do it!!! Also...try targeting the areas that are of concern. Introduce your child to him, have a list of questions on paper and ask all of them, etc..... Keep telling yourself that he may be operating on 3 hours of sleep. Lol. If he is your best choice and VBAC is the most important choice, then I'll bet you can figure out how to make it work! I have had...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! Everyone had such kind and supportive things to say!!!!! I think all of them will come in handy, but I got a big kick out of Angelorum's idea! I love it! It's also nice to know thatt I'm not the only one experiencing this!!! Although it makes me mad others are going through the same thing! I am so excited for this precious baby that I am trying not to care what others say....but when the hormones are raging it is hard!!!
I'm glad I'm dealing with this now, bc during the post-partum period I would not be as strong... We found out we are having our third boy. I knew I was carrying a boy, but wanted confirmation. Up until this point I have experienced many people stating that they hope I have a girl...that I "need" a girl!!! Even my own mother...but she is another story. I love my boys...they are amazing! When I started spreading the news, some people's reactions made me uncomfortable...
How do you post pictures?????  
I have my 20 week u/s tomorrow!!  I am so sure we're having boy #3, but I guess we'll have to wait and see!!  It will be nice to have confirmation so that I can start washing and organizing (or shopping if she turns out to be a girl)!!!
You both were correct-- I think I found that water was the cure.  I woke up with yet another pounding headache so I started "pounding" the water-- I drank 3 glasses in about 30 minutes and then kept drinking.  My headaches have disappeared.....BUT....now have another problem.  I have to pee literally every 30 minutes.  The bathroom at work is not in a convenient location....so I am wasting so much time going to the bathroom.  Oh well-- at least the headaches are...
Mine is more of an evening snack bc if I eat bf bed I get heartburn... Here are some ideas.... Pizza crackers (healthy crackers, spaghetti sauce, and cheese); hard boiled eggs, banana and peanut butter, celery and cream cheese, cheese and crackers and apples, fruit smoothie, pasta salad.
I am not swelling so I don't think it is high blood pressure....but what am I doing wrong? Am I not eating often enough? Drinking enough? I need some help bc it s annoying and worrisome. I am 19w 2 days today. Any ideas would be helpful!
I can relate to the moving...although for me it happened about 7 months ago! I am nesting in terms of trying to reorganize our entire house. I only had one week after we moved to unpack and I have been planning how to better organize our home....but it entailed poor DH moving tons of furniture up and down stairs. Our house feels so much better now though, and now I can start organizing the nursery! We are going to find out the sex of our baby next Wednesday!! I am so...
Would this be posted on this message board?? Sounds great to me!