or Connect

Posts by sillymom44

Micro-- we had similar poop issues, although DS was pooping some on his own.  initally there were no problems...but then as time went on he was grunting and straining for hours at night.  I was not sleeping at all.  Then, I would try to help him poop by pulling his legs up and wiping his bottom which would usually stimulate a poop- explosive poop- that would last for what felt like 15 minutes.  I tried taking dairy out, but it didn't help.  DH is intolerant to gluten, so...
Vegan-  LOL about the leg-arm warmers.  I bought the cutest leg warmers for the baby online at "Layla Grace"- and they showed them as arm warmers too (so cute) maybe they have adult ones too??     Yuck on the shots-- I dread them in 3 weeks.   I feel better, but still working on increasing supply.   
Dannic- I am hving the same problem w bras...  I need to get measured by a professional though, 1st though b/c I am afraid my bras are too tight and are contributing to my mastitis.     Vegan- i have the best sleeping shirt ever-- I nurse sidelying as well. I never did stop co-sleeping b/c I had to nurse often w mastitis.  It's not meant to be a nursing shirt, but it works great b/c I can easily pull the shirt down below the breast.  It looks like a long sleeve shirt...
Dannic-- I completely agree about baby gear.  You'll find this funny....the only reason I mentioned trying to avoid gear is only b/c I hate to waste money on something you only use for several months AND b/c I desparately want my babies to learn to self-soothe in hopes that they'll sleep longer at night.  It always comes down to sleep with me... Years ago, when I had my 2nd son, a friend told me to avoid baby gear for that very reason.  She had a highchair (that...
Vegan-- thank you so much.  I will order some.  Mine isn't from clogged ducts, but maybe I should take it anyway.  
Preg: Re: the Ergo with infant insert- I always have sweat pouring down my chest when I wear it inside.  But, I just assume it'll help with losing the rest of my preg weight.  I don't like wearing it in situation where I don't want to be sweaty though.  The ergo is the only way I ever get anything done.  When Jack falls asleep, I lay him down, and then if he wakes, into the Ergo he goes so I can do housework.  I have tried to avoid swings, bouncers, etc...but just...
Thanks spring!!I did a lot of research...and found that technically mastitis is from cracked nipples and then bacteria enters through the crack and causes an infection. Cloggd ducts are not neccess. Mastitis. Maybe there are different schools of thought... You should not massage if its an infection from bacteria bc it can spread the infection. Telltale signs are red streaks or red blotches and fever. I feel like i hv the flu temp of 103, cycles of shaking and...
I thought I would post a new thread-- sort of grasping for topics since we all have tiny babies.   What do your babies love to do??  Maybe it will give me more ideas!   Jack loves to get his diaper changed and always smiles while he is on his changing table.  He smiles the most for DH!  He loves to lay on it, that I actually will keep him on the table until he fusses-- and either interact with him or fold laundry or whatever chore is nearby.   He also loves...
so sorry spring...my 1st son had to have surgery at 4 months...and then again at age 2. it was the worst experience of my life..but he doesn't remember a thing.  One good thing about having issues like this when they are small.
I hv mastitis again. Its not clogged ducts, its bacteria.....  so frustrated.