or Connect

Posts by BZMama

My daughter is 5. I hope this wil still work for her. But her almost 2 brother could definitely use it.
I am of Mayan heritage. My great-grandmother was a baby-wearing midwife. However, the art of babywearing that had been passed down for hundreds of years began losing its appeal in a world of strollers on newly paved streets. I am unsure if my grandmother wore her children although this is possible with her earlier children. My mother--the baby of the family--definitely wasn't nor did she wear me. I had a strong urge to return to the traditions of my ancestors, including...
I am of Mayan heritage. My great-grandmother was a baby-wearing midwife. However, the art of babywearing that had been passed down for hundreds of years began losing its appeal in a world of strollers on newly paved streets. I am unsure if my grandmother wore her children although this is possible with her earlier children. My mother--the baby of the family--definitely wasn't nor did she wear me. I had a strong urge to return to the traditions of my ancestors, including...
Who doesn't want an extra piece of pie?
Baby #2 is here and needs a ride. This one is awesome.
The hoodies are lovely.