or Connect

Posts by mama4peace

I was doing good, walking a mile a day per my midwifes instructions for exercise. I started getting a similar pain in my pubic bone that I get every pregnancy. Long story short, I have SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction) and now my midwife wants me to start limiting my walking since it makes my pain worse. I really need an exercise I can do for my thighs and butt since these are the area that gains all the weight during my pregnancies. I am even limited on what yoga poses...
I thought I was going crazy feeling something the last week! Glad to see I am not alone :)
Welcome! This is also #4 for me and I am scared out of my mind!
  Name: Jessica Weeks/Days along: 12 weeks today! Appointments: none until Nov. 15th :) Symptoms: Nausea came back this last week and I have a new one....diarrhea! REALLY? It sucks so freaking bad. Food: I love food, but I don't want anything to eat until later at night. Exercise: eh....not really. I have been too busy with the other 3 kids! Body changes and other milestones: Officially need the maternity jeans now. I swear I feel little thumps late at...
sounds fun! I would love to be a part of both!
My 3 year old keeps telling everyone that I have a boy baby in my belly. Not sure if she is correct, but it's fun to think she may know something I don't :)
I am currently drinking some type of Organic Pregnancy Tea that has raspberry leaf, strawberry leaf, nettle leaf, spearmint leaf, bitter fennel fruit, rose hip, alfalfa leaf and lemon verbena leaf. I picked it up the other day at our local organic/local foods mart. It's really yummy!
Hey ladies! It's been awhile since I have been on here. I have been battling a nasty flu for the past 2 weeks. I'm starting to think that maybe it's some type of freak pregnancy symptom? Strange. Anyway, trying to catch up a little....I would love to have my older 2 girls at the birth. They are 4 and 5, but hubs is very weary about it. He still thinks they are too young. I kinda hope to go in labor in the middle of the night, that way we don't have to call anyone and if...
Just1more-I get the heart racing thing too! Do they know what it is? It drives me crazy.
I will be getting an ultrasound. I have a history of preterm labor caused by a shortened cervix. I have had three this pregnancy due to complications. My midwife is actually supporting getting the twenty week u/s because of previous and current issues. I had my first prenatal with my midwife and her assistant yesterday! Heartbeat is a strong 175bpm. I am excited because my midwives assistant was my doula for my last birth. We both were disappointed because she didn't make...