or Connect

Posts by PuppyLove22

Linda- Thanks for the info! Finding out what exactly about lunch is stressful is a good idea. I tried talking to her about it yesterday but she wouldn't talk. She put her hand to my face and said shes not a talking dog. lol she gets uncomfortable talking about feelings. Yes we do melatonin, if we didn't it would take her hours to get to sleep. And she also recently had surgery to remove her tonsils and adnoids. Her sleep is great right now, she goes to sleep in my room...
LynnS- yes that is exactly what her therapist said. She wants to work on self regulation with her. I am also waiting on getting an appointment with an OT for her. I just worry that because she is so shy and reserved around new people, she won't show her true colors. That happened several times with an old therapist, I finally had to bring in video. I swear she thought I was lying or something for the first few sessions.    I am really glad to hear about the positive...
Thank you very much! I found two highly recommended that are somewhat close by. =) 
Thank you for that link!   Could I contact a DAN Dr. even if she probably isn't "Autistic?" I really like the approach they take, from what I have heard. I have pondered possible Aspergers, but she is totally fine with language, talking at a normal time, walking/crawling etc early. She doesn't have any stimming behaviors etc... I feel like people are going to look at me as if I am insane if I try to talk to someone about Aspergers when she appears so "normal" to...
Hi mamas and dads =) My name is Kristi and I am new to this section of MDC. My daughter was diagnosed with a "mood disorder" just yesterday, although I had already knew this was probably coming, it was still hard to digest. I admit I cried, got angry, cried some more, and now I am feeling overwhelmed, sad, stressed but ready to dive in to find her and my husband and I the help we need. Mood disorder wise, they are talking about possible bi polar, definitely an anxiety...
This is totally me. Hi ladies!! Everyone IRL thinks I'm toatlly weird yet most on MDC would probably cnosider me too mainstream.   We dont vax,  BF, Babywear, Dont circ, Co sleep, No CIO, Use a lot of natural remedies, sometimes go organic, DD goes to a montessori preschool, having a homebirth this time around   On the other hand, we have lots of plastic toys, we watch too much tv sometimes, eat out too much, it would impossible not to own two cars where we live,...
I can't get anyone to answer the SA thread, so I was hoping I could get someone to help me here.   My daughter is having her tonsils and adenoids removed on wednesday. Should I give her SA after surgery to speed healing? Will it burn her throat or should it be neutral? WHen should I start it, after the surgery?    Also, I have a dog (more like my other child ) who has severe hip dysplasia in both rear legs and also has severe allergies to a million things, he is...
Nevermind on the sodium question...read through more of the thread and got the answer on that. oops...    
bump for help please =)
Question for you vitamin C pros =) My (almost 5 yr old) daughter is having surgery in 3 days to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. I want to give her SA after surgery to speed healing. WIll it burn her throat? Is there a juice I can give it to her in that will not bother her throat?    Also, I have a dog with severe allergies. To pretty much everything. I am thinking of starting him on some kind of high dose fit c therapy. Sodium isn't good for dogs, normally,...