or Connect

Posts by alivingfamily

Thank you for your feedback, Liss! That was certainly my goal. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Shouldn't be long till you see baby #2 I guess! I just had mine two months ago (almost three now!) so we have children almost the same age children. Hope to see you at a meetup some time when you get out and about! sheila
  Hello! We want to invite you to join us at any or all of the meetups we have planned for A Living Family in March. We are focusing on six offerings. Please see the dates and descriptions below and join us on http://www.meetup.com/A-Living-Family/. You can RSVP to events or post your own meetup. (For instance, maybe you plan to go to a play space and want to see if anyone else wants to meet up with you.) Feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions...
  How many of you would be interested in a CREATIVE MOVEMENT CLASS for your little one?   There are two cool creative movement classes starting at Moving Arts of Mt. Airy (MAMA) in October. One is Mommy and Me (for 2-3 year olds) and the other is for 3-5 year olds. The times are set yet, but it should be fun.   I am looking to get the same teacher for another class in another location for people who can't get to Mt. Airy. Interested?   Please respond or...
SEPTEMBER MEETINGS (Free!)   We'd love to see you! Join us on Meetup for dates, times, discussion and RSVP. Find us on Facebook and start connecting! Child-led Playgroup:  Sept. 9 (Fri) @ 10 am -- Fitler Sq. (23rd & Pine) Birth Story Circle:  Sept. 17 (Sat) @ 3 pm -- Email or join Meetup for location   A Living Family: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Communities Website: alivingfamily.com Facebook: A Living Family Meetup: meetup.com/A-Living-Family/  Email:...
Hey everyone, Wanted to let folks know A Living Family is looking to start an attachment/natural dads group for folks in the Philly area. Are you or someone you know interested in a dads group? If you are interested in finding out about this and other free support groups we offer, please email us or join us on Meetup (dates and times, discussion+RSVP). Some topics and groups are: babywearing, EC/cloth diapering, baby-led weaning/solids, natural birth and homebirth,...
  Hello all! Just wanted to let you know about some free meetups we are starting for Philadelphia area parents and caregivers. The focus is on asking questions, getting support and building community around topics many consider attachment parenting or natural parenting: Birth Story Circle Babywearing Babyled Weaning/Solids EC/Diaper Free/Cloth diapering Child-led Playgroup We are also interested in starting an AP/NP dads meetup. Email us for...
Next meeting: Thursday, Aug. 11 at 3 pm!
Yes, it is on purpose. It is at my house, so I figured I would have people email first. Hope that works for you!