or Connect

Posts by FitGirl

Jeannine - You are AWESOME!!! Thank you for taking the time to "talk." I REALLY appreciate all the things you had to say. I see where I can make some adjustments, with the chore chart and not expecting perfection. Although I've worked on not being a perfectionist with them, I know it inevetiably must creep in from time to time. Ahhh...I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Thank you! Thank you! :)   Aricha - Thank you for your comments, also. I appreciate your...
No, they don't. I'm not sure you read my entire post. She is NOT their "mom." Never has been. These are not words I've chosen simply for the sake of choosing them or trying to be mean, these words are coming from all the people who have been a part of their lives up until now. Even SHE admits she was never a mom to them and is "grateful that now they have a strong female role model in their lives."   I don't make anything into a battle. Hence the frustration. Their...
Married a man about a year ago with 2 kids, SD is 15 and SS is 11. They come from a place where the BM did nothing, slept all day, complained about everything, never worked, and was pretty much a waste of human skin. Fast forward to my house because they live with us now. Kids do nothing, complain about everything, demand everything, never take initiative to do anything around the house yet expect the money to flow freely for ANYTHING they desire. I didn't grow up that...