or Connect

Posts by zuzusplace

Jess, it's not quite a dribble, but certainly less than I'd expect considering how badly I have to go! And it's back to 15 times in the middle of the night. I can barely make it through a class without having to leave to use the bathroom. I assume it's just all the extra weight on my bladder, but so not fun.
Okay so has anyone else here become a complete and total eating machine???? I swear I can't even be set loose in a store because we'd go broke. This morning I had yogurt and some cheese, then for lunch wiped out crackers, some meat, some veggies with dip and a pint of ice cream. On the way to my mom's to discuss some things I need to replace for her I was about to ask DH to stop and get some things, and then ended up at a store and bought brats and fries to make for...
Autumngrey, I'm so sorry you are dealing with that. It's horrible to have to worry about your little one before they're even here. If you ever need to talk, we're all happy to listen {{{HUGS}}}   Sorry to all that I have been so absent. I've really wanted to be here more, but it seems like the last month has flown by. I'm having some real troubles with depression, etc and I was beginning to think my marriage was going to fall apart. It seems to be resolving, but it's...
Cseky, I agree with not telling anyone when you're in labor. I never do. I will break that rule to some extent this time, mostly out of necessity...my labors tend to be long (like 2 days) and so I will be notifying my professors who will then know not to expect me to class until a week after the baby is born. I know the earlier I tell them, the less likely I am to miss an exam/quiz/assignment and not be allowed to make it up!
I will let my MIL meet the baby as soon as she'd like (might be a while because she'll probably still be out of state...she stays in warmer climates during the winter), my parents on the other hand are quite damaging. I don't have to worry about my dad because he wouldn't take the time to bother his schedule enough to meet one of his grandkids before it just happened at some point (in one case I think it was like 18 months after they were born). My mom I have to worry...
Tara, that's been an ongoing problem for me. I literally scratch until I have little welts, it's really unpleasant.   Ashley, yay for only measuring 2-3 weeks ahead now. I think my husband has finally decided that we need to get a quick check and find out exactly why I'm measuring so large...he doesn't really want to be surprised on the due date when it comes down to it...gender is plenty enough surprise LOL   On the weight issue, I've gained somewhere around 10...
Is anyone else having trouble here? On my computer it shows that all threads from our group have been deleted!!! I'm not even sure who has the power to do that (dealic and I, or only moderators, or whatever). I know everything was fine 15 minutes ago????
Here I am at 27 +2.
Rosie, I know I'm a little late chimming in on this, but I have some insight into the costs of raising the chickens once you have them. My neighbor and I bought chickens at the same time, we slowly added to the flock and she didn't. We also fed our chickens loads of scraps (and also things like bread from the local "bread box" where once it's expired they can only sell it as animal food...it's very cheap). We went through about one bag of food per month, which cost about...
Daylicious, that's the same pool I have access to. I'm hoping it's as comfy as it looks!