or Connect

Posts by Greensleeves

O
I
[
[
Well, I voted black because I'm a sucker for the dark hair/dark glasses combo. But like others said, you could pull off either one beautifully. :
Quote: Originally Posted by Blooming I have another friend who whenever we go over she bakes a little something and puts out fresh fruit, cheese, and a pot of tea for everyone. Usually she and I sit around the table nibbling and the kids come and go nibbling as they want and talking with us. She is one of my favorite friends to visit, as she makes it very clear that we are all at home there and all equal there. How very charming! Do you think...
[
Quote: Originally Posted by GalateaDunkel Ah yes, the classic MDC 'super harsh snap judgment on other women for not doing every little thing the most difficult-for-themselves way possible, like a good little AP martyrwoman should.' Especially delightful when it comes from people whose don't even have kids that age yet. WTF, people. I bought my kids a special holster for their sippies, I make sure they walk around with at least 2 full...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eaglevoice I am nursing a 4 year old Updating: He has a name!