or Connect

Posts by Greensleeves

Quote: Originally Posted by Viola Now see, I have coffee and beer with myself all the time. And I talk to myself! I don't know about crushes, but Viola, your posts always make me chuckle.
h
Very cute! I think it does change their personality a little bit, makes them feel free and sassy. And not having the hair struggles makes it so worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandora114 DEAD PERSON: I'm not dead! CART MASTER: What?........... ........... Please tell me you did that all by heart? Cute pics, love the one of them snuggling together on the blanket.
Quote: Originally Posted by MomToKandE (I like the Whole Foods store brand Pink Grapefruit stuff) Oh man! I tried that stuff and it tore my hair up! I wish it could have worked for me because I liked the way it smelled.
Quote: Originally Posted by moondiapers I fixed the one in my sig, it's working fine for me. You can also google "the four agreements" Okay, cool. I was just trying to help out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Greensleeves That looks like an interesting website but I can't get to it from your link. Is it just me? : Doh! I just realized you have the link in your post, too. Still can't get the one in your sig to work though, just thought I'd let you know.
For your penance you must say, "Hemp and rosemary botanical" three times fast.
That looks like an interesting website but I can't get to it from your link. Is it just me? :
)