or Connect

Posts by Moxie Miyamoto

Does anyone know of any pediatricians that accept patients who waive vaccinations in Southern New Jersey? We have UHC Community Plan, and we are willing to drive an hour if we have to (and I know we will), we are in Pemberton Township. Thanks!
I have been reading a lot about the placenta smoothies and encapsulated placenta and i would like to take mine home. Does anyone know if Robert Wood Johnson in NJ allows you to keep your placenta? I have a meeting with my midwife (there are several in the practice that I'm trying to see them all) on the 18th and I plan on asking her, and I was also advised to call LD but I'm kind of scared they are going to think I'm crazy and question me! Its kind of weird meeting...
I am right down by Fort Dix, and let me tell you NJ is just horrible! There is a birth center about an hour and fifteen minutes from here http://www.thebirthcenter.org/ that i wanted so badly to give birth at but they did not let me since this is my second child, so instead of going to virtua which seems HORRIBLE i opted to go to RWJ in Hamilton. They are much more open to having my child there when i give birth, and they have a labor tub but they apparently do not allow...
Are you still in New Jersey? I am in south Jersey (originally from Connecticut) and dont really know anyone around here and think this state is just horrible for a mom that wants to birth naturally!
Hi everyone!        I am new to this site, and im really unfamiliar with the lingo that everyone is using as well as the abbreviations. I am due with my second child on 1/21/12. I live in New Jersey, most horrible state for a woman to want to birth naturally or with any of the perks of natural birthing and have been doing much of my research for my birth plan on my own and it kept on taking me back to this site so I just had to join. I had a miscarriage in January,...