or Connect

Posts by xandersmama09

My concern is my son making friends. I'm part of a moms group, although I have a tough time making friends myself so I get uncomfortable at playdates. My son, on the other hand, is quite social. So my concern is making sure that he's in enough classes and groups outside of the home, and also getting him a sibling so he has a friend close in age ASAP! :P
I am going to start homeschooling my son in September, he'll be 2 and a half. I'm starting with extremely activity-based learning, not workbooks or anything of the sort. I've just ordered the Giant Encyclopedia of Theme Activities for 2-5 Year Olds, but I'm looking for more similar books that will help me to come up with and plan activities for each day of the week. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Hey all.. I'm a single mom to a little boy and have been feeling very confused lately(about who I am). I've dated and loved women in the past, but it's been quite a few years(I've been single for 3). Since my son was born, I have just not felt anything toward men. Even before I got pregnant, I always wanted children and that was always somewhat of an obsession of mine while dating men. But I date them still as I want more children one day soon. It feels odd, and makes me...