or Connect

Posts by runes

also: http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2007/0...start-healing/
hang in there, mama. i am 6 months out of an emotionally abusive relationship and am just now getting my feet under me. as a pp mentioned, this type of abuse robs you of your heart, soul and spirit. give yourself time to heal, grow and find yourself again. find your balance. find your voice. it gets easier over time. you did the best thing you could do for your little girl. you stood up for yourself and you are showing her what a strong, capable woman looks and...
You say that he is happier than you, but it doesn't sound like he's happy, either. From your description, it sounds like he's either stuck in a rut, or is fearful of change/growth. My own personal and spiritual belief is that we are here on this earth to experience, change, evolve and grow. It is a fundamental belief, and something that I strive for, every moment of my life. My stbxh does not have this core belief. He used to speak with such disdain about how much...
Quote: Originally Posted by Linda on the move My kids' friends are far more diverse at school than they were homeschooling. 99.9% of homeschoolers are white and middle class, with daddy going off to work and mommy raising the kids. My DD have a much better view of women's options in the world since starting school. They have friends who are different races and mixed race, and friends who have different family structures. That's so interesting,...
Sometimes doctors forget that they are looking at human beings, not statistics to be plotted on a growth chart. She's happy, healthy, and active on her current diet at her current height and weight. There is no real "problem", besides a perceived "problem" that your DD doesn't fit onto your doctor's handy dandy chart. And second the mama who mentioned that little ones need fat for growth. It is critical for brain development, too. Placing a child of that age with no...
That is unacceptable behavior on the part of this poor little boy's PARENTS! Can your group start posting on local homeschool lists, Craigslist etc. looking for a replacement family? Who knows, you may even get a few more families that are interested in attending so that money isn't quite so tight for the school. I'm so sorry that your daughter got so injured, and I hope that these parents step up to the plate and let go of their denial. However, it sounds like...
I love driving stick, too. Can you get the manual and then get aftermarket bluetooth and mp3 jack?
Quote: Originally Posted by confustication . At any rate, fight if you can, and if you can't, walk away and don't wish for things to be different. yes, it stinks starting over and it isn'tfair, but wishing for things to be different is energy that is better put towards moving forward. This is sage advice. It is not worth it to dwell on the "things". Focus on finding a comfy, cozy, safe place for you and your little ones, a place where...
Quote: Originally Posted by anon_abroad I am also learning that having a life based on the basis that you get along and are in it together isn't working out - I also made choices that would only work for a couple that is very united, and when the 'unity' cracks then so do all the other plans. I hope couple's couselling works for you guys, if you both really want to work on it that's so awesome. Otherwise, I wouldn't stay in a relationship just to fulfill...
You've got some major family toxicity around you. s Boundaries with your brother, too. He is extremely rude to say what he has. Is he childless, by any chance? He has no business saying what he did to you. What a tool.