or Connect

Posts by runes

Quote: Originally Posted by attachedmamaof3 The only thing this study proves is that vaccinated autistic children and their vaccinated counterparts have the same amount of measles antibodies regardless of recieving one or two doses. That's it. : this is the whole problem with people who say they've done the research, but all they've done is scan the headlines. if your mom, a supposedly highly educated woman with an advanced degree can succumb...
this study compares vaccinated children to vaccinated children. your mom may have an advanced degree but for her to have missed that critical (and obvious) point is a little worrisome. she should have known better and gone to find the full text. if she had read that she never would have forwarded that article.
thanks for this substitution. i absolutely LOVE the trader joes truffle brownie mix and am always looking for good subs for my vegan/egg allergic friends.
get what you like, mama! your baby isn't going to notice. i have always thought of slings as an accessory for mama, so definitely get what you would like. i my pretty beco, as well as my gorgeous silk ring sling.
unless you have some concerns, you can just skip the visits. we went to the ped 3 times in dd's first year, then once at 18 months, and that's it so far. but our ped is really nice and totally supportive of us not vaxing, and i really like him as a person. then again, he no longer takes insurance so it's a pretty penny to pay just to get weighed, measured and to have a friendly little chat. depending upon how things work, you might just want to go once to establish...
at that age, we went through something similar and i gave it about 20 minutes to nurse dd down. if she was still pretty rambunctious and wanting to play, we would go back downstairs and play for a while, and then we would try again later. dd is almost exactly a year older than your little one, and she still has nights where she might fall asleep at 8, and sometimes she's up until 11. it's totally fine by me, especially since now she knows when she gets tired, points to...
Quote: Originally Posted by jessjgh1 What the heck are they going to do if one of their immunized patients gets sick with -- gasp ---- something they were vaccinated for?? Jessica they'll call it something else.
this would be comic if it weren't actually so sad. shame on this doctor, how can she even call herself a health care professional? , mama, and kudos for standing your ground in the face of such idiocy.
Quote: Originally Posted by delphiniumpansy But nature screws with us all the time. Modern medicine tries to subvert nature every time a doctor tries to save a life or repair an injury or take out a tumor or give medicine for an illness or vaccinate to prevent a disease. If you really want to live a 100% natural life, you have to turn off the computer and move into nature and then take your chances with wild animals and diseases and air pollution and...
Quote: Originally Posted by delphiniumpansy Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis: More Cases of This Fatal Disease Are Prevented by Measles Immunization than Was Previously Recognized Also, when a live attenuated measles virus vaccine was first licensed in the United States in 1963 [2], the etiology of SSPE was unknown. It was not until 1967–1969 that measles viruses were demonstrated to be the etiologic agents of this rare but almost uniformly fatal...