or Connect

Posts by marsbars

The difference is, the sandwich is NOT deadly.
I'm still actively looking for one. We've decided not to vax for many reasons as well. Has anyone found one yet? I really do not like getting into vaccination debates with doctors as well who feel I question their years of education and experience. We have had serious reactions to vaccines in my family..3 as a matter of fact. Two babies suffered seizures.   Would this be a correct explanation to give them to avoid explaining ourselves? Because it is actually one huge...
Hi everyone, i really need some advice. Ive tried everything! I just had my baby almost 5 weeks ago. Around 2-3 weeks, I noticed patches in his mouth..but I had no symptoms so I shrugged it off. Around then, one morning while changing his diaper, I noticed tiny raised bumps that look kind of bloody. I showed my midwife and they told me it looks like thrush and to start treatment. I declined meds because they have never worked on me and made it worse in my other births. In...
Kathymuggle: thanks for your reply. They're not refusing care as I've been taking my kids to er or walk in clinics when needed. Ive heard horror stories about parents being reported by doctors for not vaccinating. Ridiculous! I will ask my midwife and hope she will help me out! Blt178: thanks for your comment. actually, i don't mind going to a naturopath. I think the college charges $30.. Is that what you're talking about? Do naturopaths here respect non vaccinating...
Hi everyone, does anyone know of a doctor in toronto who will respect your wishes not to vaccinate your children? Im so tired of being shunned upon for not vaccinating. My sister and cousin both have had reactions to vaccines. Cousin passed away, swelling to the brain while an infant years ago..sister experienced seizures and high fever. I am a well informed parent but I am tired of this vaccine agenda being forced down our throats. Does anyone know of a dr. in the...
Yes but it was one of my midwives also who pointed our maybe your body is signaling to stop laboe because the cord can be around the baby's neck. So when he was born, it was wrapped two times and his face was purple. They panicked but thanks to god he was ok. So imagine forcing induction in this state, something bad could happen. I will never believe ultrasounds again. After all, they did go by my ultrasound date and predicted i was 2 weeks overdue.
Wow its been a while but just thought id update this for others that may be having similar issues. Well, the ultrasounds predicted the baby was 10-11 lbs, a huge baby etc. i had another stretch and sweep and took castor oil when i went into labor on the 31 of august i think 41 1/2 weeks. When he was born, he had thaht white stuff on his skin ( forgot what its called ) There was no meconium as they had predicted. My son was barely 8 lbs at 7 lbs and 14 oz. my body was...
Sorry to bump this thread but im just wondering if you got it cured yet with the garlic?I found out I had BV last august after giving birth to DS now its been a little over a year and i still have it but now im 12 weeks pregnant and freaking out. I ignored it because i thought it was gone since the symptoms didnt bother me. though i had mild burning sensations in my pelvis so im very concerned it might be PID.My first appointment with my midwife is in two weeks and reading...
hey ladies! Thanks for the replies :):)   Well..it's been a few days and still nothing..My midwife wanted to do another one on saturday but I feel I should just wait it out...I had a BPP and it said I was only 40 weeks and 4 days..while my midwife said I was past 41 weeks..Ughh..this is so frustrating! :( I feel like I'm being pushed to a deadline which is making me sooo stressed...   My midwife also said I was at 3 cm..while the ultrasound tech said my cervix is...
Hi everyone! Sorry I never got to introduce myself..I'm a bit of a newbie to forums - forgive me :(   I'm Mary from Toronto.."41 weeks" with my second   I am planning a home birth but starting to worry it may not work out with my midwives because they're also starting to worry and said I'm the longest one overdue :(   With my daughter I was about 10 days overdue according to one doctor and the other said I was exactly on my due date   Anyways, I had a...