or Connect

Posts by TeamViddy

MrsJJ, that is exactly what happens with me. It makes things super easy-- above 97, after O. Below, before O.   Waiting... Last month I got a 50 pack of pregnancy tests. I was avoiding testing until now. At this point I want to know if I am having chemical pregnancies or early losses. I have about a week until my expected AF, might start testing on Saturday. Our chances are good this month.
Still thinking of you, Jenny!  
Jenny, plenty of sticky vibes sent. I'm thinking of you!!   Library, sounds promising... Being hot was one of my only symptoms (that and having a slightly runny nose for no reason).
Jenny-- thinking of you :) You never know.   MrsJJ-- what a cutie!!   I'm around O time and we have been getting it done!! It's been so nice. So we have good chances this month.
Thank you librarygirl!  
Haven't been by in a few days, but Lilac, holy smokes! How beautiful!!!! I am so happy for you!! and every other joyful emoticon out there :)   I am sorry I can't take over the thread. Since I am +/- 20 cycles into the process and 1 year out from my pregnancy I really don't want to make the commitment to the group-- I want to move on. I don't know if there's a better way of saying it and please know that I love the support of everyone here. Thanks for offering,...
Lilac, I have tears in my eyes as well. I am so, so, so happy for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't believe we've been on this journey together for 2 years this summer, and I am so happy that this is working for you. You have been amazing and supportive and kept this community together, and you can see all your cheerleaders-- they are here for you :). I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a steadily rising hcg level. Lots of well wishes.  
Lilac, I am so so happy for you! Just 7 more days.. I am sure your smartphone distraction will help..
Lilac, so glad to hear it went well. Can't wait to hear your next update :)  
Jenny: sounds good-- can't wait to hear how it turned out.   I'm on CD 42 and just POAS today, negative. I am buying a rental property and was negotiating w/ a dual agent and DH not on board with certain aspects right around O time, so I was sure the stress would knock my cycle out of whack. I just don't know how much it set me back and I am super tired of waiting. Now everything is settled until closing, when I will have to begin finding a tenant. I already have a...