or Connect

Posts by TeamViddy

Happy 2013 everyone!! Best wishes for a babyful year!  
Thebyr,  so happy for you! Sending sticky wishes your way :)    LibraryGirl, any news?   Lilac, super cute blankie! I love the rest of your blog too. You look cute in the circle skirt :) And I love that blue and white floral dress.   Jenny, my SIL knows but I am not sure the caregiver does. As my SIL is pregnant with her fourth, I am sure she can't remember my due date for the lost pregnancy. She has waaayyy too much going on in her house, and she really...
Thebyr, YAY!! Congratulations! Hoping for the best for you.   Doula, That stuff drives me crazy. I am heavy-- around 93 kilos, so I get it from doctors too.   Maybe your country is going through something similar, but in the states we are implementing all kinds of obesity programs. This gets me super riled up-- they never seem to see obesity as something that might be the result of lifestyle choices and might be the result of genetics, but is always a complex...
Librarygirl, love that package!   Lilac, can't wait to hear what you figure out.   So AF still hasn't showed. Since I got 2 BFNs, I am late and therefore don't know when to expect AF. I am usually regular like a clock, so now I have a peek into the frustrations of people who aren't. There's no way to really know whether you're pregnant or expecting AF if you're not temping.   Things were not going well for a while. I felt like I was at my breaking point with...
AF is a few days late and I POAS today. Negative. For some reason I let myself think it happened this time and now I just feel angry. Angry, angry, angry. Usually I get weepy but I spent all last weekend weepy and maybe I got my fill of that.  
Lilac, vacation is so close! Sounds like you'll be able to relax a little more with some of the financial strain lessened. Sounds like a lovely weekend.   Thebyr, January 7th sounds like forever away. It's, like, next year! Good luck with the next four days :)
Sounds like you all had a good weekend.   Thebyr, timing sounds good! Less waiting time :)   AFM, This weekend was super quiet. DH and I had a lot of long discussions about why I am affected so strongly by the coming of each AF for the past few months.   This morning I got an ultrasound and the tech said she did not think I have PCOS. I am waiting from the evaluation from the doctor and a phone call, though. Since my hormones are within "normal" levels,...
Hey, how was everyones weekend?
I've heard that too.. I did not see the results of the most recent workup but the nurse said it was a full thyroid panel. I will be sure to ask when I go in for the US. Honestly my symptoms are not too bad... I am on the heavy side, kind of slow moving, low blood pressure, dry skin and hair, but almost all of that runs in the family. Plus I have textured hair-- that's just dry in general.  
Hi Everyone-- poking my head in. We have been NTNP (due to DH's not being able to finish under pressure, we can't time our BDs very easily) since August of last year. I got pregnant in May and lost it around 8 weeks. Other than that, no pregnancies and no signs that either of us have a medical condition.   One doctor thought my thyroid was off but further testing showed it to be normal. Hormone levels are normal. My cycles are regular and temping leads me to believe...