or Connect

Posts by Tristis

I was very sleep deprived while I was in labor and for a few days after delivery, so I wanted to type it up before I forgot it. ):     On Wednesday, December 28, I woke up around 6:00 am and did some cleaning. I was due on December 25, but still hadn't gone into labor. My fiance Jeremy came home from work around 4:00 pm, telling me he didn't have to go back to work until Tuesday. That worked well for us, seeing as how I had a final OB appointment the next morning...
Not entirely solid, and it's green. Maybe constipation wasn't the right word. It just seems like she is having problems pooping. Every 10 or so minutes she wakes up fussing, acting like she's trying to go but it just won't happen. :( Not sure what I can do for her to ease her discomfort at least a little. I'm thinking of switching formulas.
My daughter's doctor is out of town and the nurses in her office aren't being very much help. This is my first child, so maybe I'm worrying too much and this may be a dumb question, but this is really bothering me. Cassie has been having one bowel movement a day for the past 2-3 days. I'm pretty sure she is constipated. She fusses and makes the faces and sounds she does when she is normally trying to poop, but then whines some more and acts really aggravated. It wakes...
Such gorgeous babies, mamas! (:   Don't have too many pictures on the computer yet, but here are a few of Cassie.       Cassie and my fiance about a half hour after she was born.
Cassie Mackenzie 40 weeks, 4 days born on Thursday Dec. 29 at 12:57pm Weighs 7 lbs 15 oz, 21 inches
I am at 40w 3d today. Going in for my last OB visit on Thursday and if she isn't here by then, they want to induce me either Friday or Saturday. :/ I wish you mamas the best of luck and hopefully we all get to see our babies within the next few days!
At 31 weeks, at one of my bi-weekly non-stress tests with my mother. She was getting really bored and decided to snap a picture of me. So I thought I'd post.  
I've been trying to keep my stress levels down as much as possible. But today the nurse at the desk REALLY made me upset and angry. They tried to call me reschedule my NST appointment for a few hours earlier today(I honestly believe it was so they could leave early or something along those lines). They wanted me to come in at 1:30pm instead of 4pm. It was 1pm when I got the call. I told them I'd try my best to get there but I couldn't make any promises. I called back...
Thank you all for the advice. It's very helpful and opening my eyes to a few things. He has talked about friends at school and tells me about his day. Everything seems to be going okay. He also wants to get involved in a club they have at school. He left the house today for a few hours to play with a new friend he made. So that made me really happy. Working on getting my GED is a good idea as well.. for myself and so my brother and I could spend a little more time...
Thank you for all the replies, everyone. I appreciate it. My boyfriend and I are both tall and slim, and I've been underweight my whole life. I was born 5lbs 7 oz, I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I'm not sure exactly how small I'm measuring, but I'll call the nurse in the morning to check. I had my first ultrasound at 19 weeks and she was 11 oz then.   I'll try to relax about this, I don't want to stress myself out too much. But thanks for the advice and...