or Connect

Posts by Viv Vetrono

follow your heart...and no one has the right to "beat up anyone"......our lives are a personal choices.......have you been to the doctor lately???....perhaps that would be a good thing to explore as to regaining your cycle.....peace
thank-you for the info.....I STILL remember frying potatoes in lard, and how good the taste was...as we evolve and grow, so much of the things my grandparents used....both the Sicilians and Cherokees...were not bad for us, as today's manufacturers want us to believe....I wish to have all my ancestors knowledge....peace to all~~~~~~~
coatings for meats....veggies.....I use part ww flour/white flour/baking powder......dredge....let rest and then coat again......makes a good batter for meats & veggies.......walked into just the end of a program on LARD.....does anyone have info????....just heard this guy counting off the benefits...???.....peace
prolly....if meat is only eaten seldom....the quantity would be the main factor here....also the time in hours before you lay down.......I eat meat, only on occasion, and NEVER in the evening.....in fact...I have learned that, for me,(I'm OLD), my main meal is about 2 in the afternoon......while experimenting with this, I found I wasn't sleeping well, so I added greek yogurt in the evening, and this extra protein worked well for me....our bodies change with age, climate,...
this is the ONLY meatloaf I will cook/eat.... 1.5/2 lbs. very lean ground beef....(I have @ times added some turkey for part of the #'s) 3 to 4 C grated sharp cheddar cheese 1C fine chopped onion 1 egg 3T worcestershire sauce 3/4 C. ketchup several slices of bacon   mix all but bacon well & form loaf, (or two small ones to cut cooking time) put in pan & wrap bacon around meat 350 degree oven for 1 hr...(or depending how ur oven cooks)   I have...
i also use some rice mixes when fighting time....but I use brown rice, and that also works well....food budgets are a huge challenge....I totally have deleted buying mixes, or pre-packaged food.....up front it doesn't seem like it makes a difference, but over the year....turns into a good savings......also...WALMART...(yuk)....some of their prices where I live are as much as our local store, and @ times even more...I am terrible @ remembering prices of things, so I have...
Getting in on this meal/budget planning late.......whenever I know $$'s are tight, I always substitute another form of protein for meat...eggs and dried beans are my fav...and I saw u had some celery going bad....I saute mine in evoo, and freeze until use....sour creme..(I have had this same problem)....baked potatoes, or meat, mushrooms and noodles....there is a place in IOWA...FRONTIER that I get spices, dried beans, etc.....look on the net and call them for a...
I was most impressed by the glass straws, and bamboo case....what a fabulous find!!!!!!......as ALWAYS. and thru the years raising 11 children, MOTHERING has been my guide, and has always taught the best parenting, nursing, and birth skills ........thank-you....PEACE