or Connect

Posts by ekbreaux

I am a fan or Mothering on facebook
What a huge giveaway!  This is so incrediable, and what a great way to start the new year! Thanks for offering this giveaway of such good products.
Hello! I am a Waldorf and Montessori trained teacher, and offer help to families who need support and/or tutoring.  I also have my MA in education.  I have been helping children who are homeschooled, or tutoring children who need extra time and one-on-one attention.  I also have a summer day camp at my home.  I live in the country, surrounded by cows, horses, goats, and beautiful Tennesses countryside.    I have 3 boys, ages 5, 8, and 10, and all have been schooled...
I like the shape of the snack and sandwich bags.  Some bags I cant get my hands into, but these look well designed.
When I moved and had babies or was pregnant, I always found my local La Leche League. I did not need nursing support, but I went for mom to mom support. I found some of the best support through that group, and there were always women with babies hanging off their boob, while the other ran around, just me and mine!  AND, there were always women planning playgroups for other days of the week...I cant say enough about the support i got.  I am still best friends with many of...
  Hello, I host a Montessori/Waldorf group in my home in Fairfax, VA.  I am looking for interested parents who would like to join.  I am a certified Waldorf teacher, and completing my training in Montessori, and I have an MA in education.  I have been a teacher for 10 years, but found the class size too large, so I am now doing tutoring (one-on-one) and small group work.  I am new to Fairfax, but had a strong group back in Tennessee, and now I am trying to start all...
  Hello, I host a Montessori/Waldorf group in my home in Fairfax, VA.  I am looking for interested parents who would like to join.  I am a certified Waldorf teacher, and completing my training in Montessori, and I have an MA in education.  I have been a teacher for 10 years, but found the class size too large, so I am now doing tutoring (one-on-one) and small group work.  I am new to Fairfax, but had a strong group back in Tennessee, and now I am trying to start all...
After looking at Laptop lunchbox's I decided it was just too much to spend on my three kids lunch box...so I pulled out all the nice glass and bpa-free tupperware we had here at home, and decided to make my own bento-style lunch kit.  The boys have pretty big insulated lunch bags, because they eat a lot at lunch.  We also have their Siggs water bottles from last year.  All in all, I think i was caught up in the beautiful pictures I saw of Laptop lunches.  I saved a lot...
Hello! I think baby #3 would love something not worn out by his big brothers! I "liked" them on FB   emily