or Connect

Posts by morganxobrooks

I'm so sorry about your loss. I just recently had a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks, no D&C was needed. But I had a miscarriage in March of this year at 8 weeks, and had a D&C and never had a period again. I have endometriomis and almost never have periods. And, I've fell pregnant twice this year. I am no good at figuring out when I'm ovulating, wish I could be more help. Good luck! Hope you get pregnant very soon!
I'll be 20 when my baby is born! I'm only 5 weeks, and this is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended early ths year and baby didn't make it. I'm married to the love of my life and he already has a little girl from his previous marriage. I feel like I'm more than ready to be a mama! I've always wanted a child and I'm so excited, I could jump out of my skin! I'm very nervous, too though!   You're not the ony one in this boat, girl! You'll be a great Mom!  
justKate - I took a HCG trigger shot that *can* cause multiples, and twins run in both sides of my family...heavily! my symptoms are so much worse than my first pregnancy, and I'm getting big quick. and my HCG level is going up way too fast. i'm not a doctor but all those three add up to multiples to me! i guess I'll see, huh? (:
Thanks! I'm literally getting bigger everyday, lol. I swear, there is more than one baby in there! We had an HCG trigger shot that can cause multiples and they run in the family. I can't wait to see what happens! :D
http://tinypic.com/r/73kneg/7 I'm only 5/6 weeks! loook at that belly! I think there is more than one in there! (:
I wanted to offer my apologies. My doc thinks I had a early miscarriage a few days ago. I got 5 positive HPT's and my blood pregnancy test was positive but low, and then I started bleeding and the level dropped. I was only a few weeks along but it is my second miscarriage, still no baby! It's the worst feeling in the world. I had my first miscarriage at 8 weeks, so I know how  you are feeling. And I had to have a D&C as well. It was awful and I never got over it. I'm...
Hi, there! thanks so much. I know, it's hard to not overreact because I'm upset and not say things like "Something is wrong with me" or "I'll never have a baby" because it's what I feel like right now. I know these early miscarriages are super common. I guess the fact that I'm so young and everything, two miscarriages just don't seem normal but I guess it's more normal than I think!   I have endometriosis and my cycles are really irregular. Sometimes they are twice a...
Hi, everybody. I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the support and kindness you've given me while I've been waiting! I had to go to the ER again today for unbearable stomach pain, and I started bleeding as well. They did a few tests. The pelvic showed that I had most likely miscarried. Because I was so early, I guess it wasn't a big deal to them. They basically did a few tests and sent me on my way. So, I'm on a period now, cramping and feeling like I want to give...
Hi, everybody. I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the support and kindness you've given me while I've been waiting! I had to go to the ER again today for unbearable stomach pain, and I started bleeding as well. They did a few tests. The pelvic showed that I had most likely miscarried. Because I was so early, I guess it wasn't a big deal to them. They basically did a few tests and sent me on my way. So, I'm on a period now, cramping and feeling like I want to give...