or Connect

Posts by kgstar

Jeannine - your words are very comforting, thank you. We did start going to church after moving in together didn't prove to help our fighting. Church helped a whole lot and the change was drastic, so much so that we decided to go to counseling and ultimately got married. I was against getting married as this is not my first but the change felt so real. Shortly after being married it happened again (physical altercations) and we went to our pastor, who was very...
Jeannine, I agree 100% with you. I do almost everything you listed. Because I dont get CS my ex pays for all the extra curricular activities/uniforms/gear/fees. Since I lost my job he has picked up all expenses so I dont feel like I need to take him back to court to get CS if he is providing for everything they need. My DSS is the youngest yet bigger than my 13 yo son, so I had him pass his clothes down, whatever doesnt fit my oldest and then my youngest gets saved. If...
I am new so please forgive me if I am asking for help on an issue previously talked about. My hubby and I have been married for a year. I have 2 kids from a previous marriage and he has 1. Back to school, Christmas, and birthdays are always a divorce waiting to happen. My custody arrangement is 50/50 in which no CS is paid or received. We have his son every other weekend an one day a week and he pays almost $500 in CS. My kids dad buys them everything, clothes, shoes,...