or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

I seem to be back and forth on a few blankets I'm doing for gifts. I'm anxious to get back to some smaller projects!
Nice!
I got pregnant with mine in! But I agree - as soon as it's removed. Good luck
Hey chourd- hang in there. Congrats Adie Hi Chrissy
Chourd I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Watching that line can be tense. I laughed when I looked back and saw that you'd had mcdonalds and then a bfp after my post! Haha. Enjoy every minute.
Congrats chourd!!! That is a clear dark lovely positive!! Isn't it a wonderful sight.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2408779/Eating-McDonalds-gave-TRIPLETS-Infertile-vegetarian-gives-birth-3-babies-daily-diet-meat.html. I ran across this article and just had to share it here. For as many careful things we all do with diet and lifestyle- this just made me chuckle. I knew I should have been eating bid macs!!!
Happy new year everyone and best wishes that 2014 makes dreams come true. Wow shell! Great belly and so low- can you walk??? Enjoy every minute.
Wow chourd! Big steps- congrats and good luck! Shell I want a belly pic!!!!
Hello- just stopping by. Those babies sure are lovely- and best of luck wishes to everyone else. I hope everyone had nice holidays.