or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

Oh gtree...i am SOOOOOOO sorry. Time for a new doc. Or Re? People are so rough in this ny/nj area. I find humanity sorely lacking. Metformin start up has its challenges. Im sitting in a parking lot(driving break) but ill fill you in later. It is a good step. Wanna feel better: google bfp after metformin. Its amazing the number of great stories of people with annovulatory issues who found their way in that path. We are all on the road less traveled, and...
Oh charley! Good luck. I hope you are feeling calm and positive and not starving! Good luck with your...um...detailing!!! Heehee
Hi all, i'll be in the car driving most of the day, so i wont add much but i sure will be checking in for any bfps Charley- yes it is possible. To cross over, but pretty unusual. Toothfairy- prayers for your sister! I once had a patient in a similar situatiin tell me she felt strapped with dynamite and that at any moment she could destroy herself and blow her family apart. I am sending low stress and relaxation hopes her way. Dd#2 lives almost 400 miles away. So yeah...
Oh bebe- i just saw your post.  i must have been writing mine between refill phone calls and missed yours-  SO SO SO SORRY!   and yeah...there is always a chance.   Thats tough about the work sched too.  The stress of that doesn't help Toothfairy did her hsg on her lunch hour- with patients waiting- haha- just don't run back to work with dye dripping down your legs.    If i was queen of the universe half my OB's would not be permitted to bear children, but oddly...
hi again slow day- im the only one in this office and i'm not very motivated.  I feel VERY hot and VERY crampy.   hey indie- im glad your grandparents are ok.  I hope they get to spend their anniversary together.  I'm still hoping you might be in.  A month sometimes feels like so long to try again! who is that crazy pregnant facebooker????? i'll pm her from my account that no one cares and knock it off already- thats just obnoxious!  ok my last dd- my co-workers...
THANK YOU TOOTHFAIRY!!! i needed someone to smack some sense into me.  Yes you are right on all counts.  It's hard to apply logic to my TTC desperate self!   A day with some kids sounds just as good.  By the time i drive, park, am treated rudely, stopped and asked for change aggresively, etc.  a pedicure, massage, etc. here just isn't worth it.  Ah well.  I have however been meaning to do High Tea at the Plaza- like Eloise- i am so glad you put that back into my...
shell- i am now craving ice cold diet dr. pepper! yum. 
wow lrom.  I mostly lurk here but what a sad, amazing, and also inspirational path you have had!  I wish you tons of luck tomorrow! 
Hello, I am hoping for some help here.  Last month i started using prometrium.  I started 3dpo 200mg vag. at night.  My LP ended up being long.  I stopped the prom. at 15 dpo, and then at 18dpo i had some post BD dark brown spotting that turned into a lighter red very very light flow.  It didn't even last a day.  Not a usual AF for me at all.  Now I've gone back to my RE on cd 13 for a follicle check and she didn't see any. I did get a positive opk the morning before...
hmmm yeah i might have...but 3 times on the right side is a pretty slim chance.  One of the things i most like about the RE is knowing.  so...come on AF.  I am feeling increasingly yuck throughout the day.  Perhaps that dominican fish poisoning was delayed.    Progesterone?  I don't know.  I should start tomorrow but i DO NOT want to retain any more endometrial lining.  I could explode.  I feel like there is a 20 pound pineapple in my pelvis.   perhaps i'll post...