or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

bebelove- please go stand on your head.  Or at least lay at a good upsidedownish slant.  I can fax you a doctors note.    and im not slacking...my drill still isnt charged.
hi everyone, i'm home again today.  gloriously alone- to rehang the back door and recaulk the bathtub....oh what leisure.    Indie- hang in there- and - yeah what toothfairy said.   Toothfairy- my life is a song what can i say. steve perry song- my first kiss boyfriend sand to me.  Sherry Baby- the super oldie- the anesthesiologist used to sing to me in the OR, there is even a hip-life song from Ghana- what the heck.  I am not having much luck with the dairy...
Good morning, Gtree....blood test? Indie...... ? Bebelove........? ......waiting......waiting,.......
If it starts dont tell them til the braclet is on! Then they are unlikely to resched for their convenience.
I would say the pill was to keep you from ovulating. I would not double the pill more than once. You dont want to increase your risk of stroke or a clot before surgery. Take 600 mg of ibuprofen every four hours with food around the clock for the next two days. That should really suppress it. If they need to- but i dont see why. They can always do a d&c during surgery.
PS re: the google fear- sometimes after i post whats going on in AFM- then google a similar situation- my own post comes up in my search results....yikes!
Hello again it sounds like we are ALL obsessing today...except toothfairy- she is tough like that.  I am home today- it would have been better to work- i am so obsessed- i need to go back to the beach!! i hardly thought of it at all.    Ms.d and shell good to see you!!!    Haha LADIES let go of your breasts!!! you will make them sore! i check by briskly tromping down the stairs and seing if it hurts.    I will be hsg-ing after AF.  It is my second.  I...
Haha indie! I am having an obsessed day as well. Trying to google what the heck happened! Oh well. Yes my life the past month has been either crazy emotiinal and hectic or overly relaxing and indulgent. My hsg will be after next af. May is one year since my surgery and if both tubes are blocked we get a partial refund or a credit towards ivf. Good luck staying calm and focused. I am completely obsessing with you.
Hi everyone!!!   Soooo DR was great, clear blue water, sun, sand, snorkeling.  We went off the resort found some locals with recomendations did some horseback riding out into the country.  Did some ATV riding out as well. THAT was a blast!! Ate some fish straight from the sea into the giant pot on the street to be fried in...and survived!!! pics in my profile- Good trip.  Came home to- drop in from in-laws-blah- flying DD5 out to DD2 to travel to their dad for easter...